SAU Community

Ahh! Thats Better!

RubyRS4

Hey guys,

Just had Justin at Everlast do the final mods to my exhaust today. Sounds sweet. :(

For all those who want a tough sounding exhaust, not too loud, and is still quiet inside the cabin of the Stagea, then go for:

3" system from dump pipe back

Hi flow cat

Berklee box resonator (not a slim resonator)

and any end muffler you wish - I went with twin 5" canons.

Or just query Justin at Everlast about Reuben's Stag 3" system

:devil:

Now I just gotta clean the dirty Stag.

Hey guys,

Just had Justin at Everlast do the final mods to my exhaust today. Sounds sweet. :(

For all those who want a tough sounding exhaust, not too loud, and is still quiet inside the cabin of the Stagea, then go for:

3" system from dump pipe back

Hi flow cat

Berklee box resonator (not a slim resonator)

and any end muffler you wish - I went with twin 5" canons.

Or just query Justin at Everlast about Reuben's Stag 3" system

:devil:

Now I just gotta clean the dirty Stag.

nah, thanks anyway Reuben i think i,ll stick with my CES full 3 1/2" s/s with split front dump(28 xtra kw).....i've said it before and i'll say it again it sounds like ripping silk :)

cheers mate glad you like it, luv the sound of RB's with a nice system

nah, thanks anyway Reuben i think i,ll stick with my CES full 3 1/2" s/s with split front dump(28 xtra kw).....i've said it before and i'll say it again it sounds like ripping silk :dry:

cheers mate glad you like it, luv the sound of RB's with a nice system

I'll drink to that! :D

How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

About $650 all up, from the turbo back to the cannons. And thats for a sweet sounding system, that I can still cruise next to a cop car with no worries!

You can go for a "my dick is bigger than yours" system if you want, but remember the Stag is a mobile boombox being a wagon.

:)

Edited by RubyRS4

Very tempting... got pics? I'm assuming mild steel right?

I'm after something with a nice growl when boosting, but nice and quiet when cruising. Where do you live? Any chance I can crusie by sometime to have a listen?

About $650 all up, from the turbo back to the cannons. And thats for a sweet sounding system, that I can still cruise next to a cop car with no worries!

You can go for a "my dick is bigger than yours" system if you want, but remember the Stag is a mobile boombox being a wagon.

:P

Edited by webng

Very tempting... got pics? I'm assuming mild steel right?

I'm after something with a nice growl when boosting, but nice and quiet when cruising. Where do you live? Any chance I can crusie by sometime to have a listen?

I live in the Regency Park area, work in the Unley area. Go thru town often. Where are you located?

:P