SAU Community

Bodykits

skyhighR33

yeah spose. that wite kit gtrkiet looks sick, can anyone recommend a wing sides and back peice as i think a trust front bar would be the go for the front.

cheers... michael

Edited by skyhighR33

for the wing i recommend one of those bootlid/lip wings...makes the 33 look so much more sexier....also you could get a GTR or a S2 wing.....S2 wings look nice with a BN rear bar......if its some flare you want then i suggest BN sides and rear

yeh veilsides are a no-no :cheers:

i wanted one originally until i aw one up close, same as the URAS kit

two ugliest bodykits for skylines....makes the car look like a lawnmower...

my oppinion if u have a series 1 - go the JUN front, TRUST skirts, BN rear - keeps the shape of the skyline

series 2 - a Full TRUST kit with AUTHENTIC NISMO eyelids...looks tuff as...

just make sure your car has the "go" to match the "show"

coz if not, we call those the "erectile disfunction" cars...

....."alot to look at, but when it comes down to it, doesnt go that hard"

:)

Edited by NFSR33

yeh veilsides are a no-no :cheers:

i wanted one originally until i aw one up close, same as the URAS kit

two ugliest bodykits for skylines....makes the car look like a lawnmower...

my oppinion if u have a series 1 - go the JUN front, TRUST skirts, BN rear - keeps the shape of the skyline

series 2 - a Full TRUST kit with AUTHENTIC NISMO eyelids...looks tuff as...

just make sure your car has the "go" to match the "show"

coz if not, we call those the "erectile disfunction" cars...

....."alot to look at, but when it comes down to it, doesnt go that hard"

:)

correct

well i better hurry up and do my engine conversion first. what do you guys think of a rb26 twin turbo in my r33 gts4, would it hammer good. its a front cut and is a bit dear but would be nicer and probebly better on fuel consumption. lol

cheers... michael

well i better hurry up and do my engine conversion first. what do you guys think of a rb26 twin turbo in my r33 gts4, would it hammer good. its a front cut and is a bit dear but would be nicer and probebly better on fuel consumption. lol

cheers... michael

Depends how deep your pockets are

with all the money you are going to spend with an RB26 etc etc, could probally get a nice stocky 33 GT-R cheaper in the long run, would look sexier then any kitted 33 and less of a headf**k doing an engine conversion.

thats my 2 cents.

damo who says i am installing it. and yes i do know a bit about mechanics, i am an apprentice fitter/machinist in the mines and eveyone i know thinks i should be a mechanic. i dont know if i would get the engine just thinking about a few things might even get something different eg. diff car dont know.

cheers... michael

lol rb26dett better on fuel comsumption? u crazy wen i had my 33gtr i spent 180 on petty a week! ahahaha