SAU Community

18 X 10.5 With A +15 Offset

hi just wondering if 18 x 10.5 with a +15 offset will fit r32gtr rear

ive tried looking up info and read all the sticky's but not many people have 10.5 widths.

also if i was to get different widths for the front. eg 9.5 or sumfing similar, will it effect driveability??

cheers

A 32 GTR with 9.5" +15 sticks out the guards roughly 15mm or more I think, depending on camber. The 10.5 with +15 will stick out a further 0.5".

Edited by adam-__-

Id say its best you get the same widths front and rear. Yes you can fit 18x10.5 +15 rims underneath your guards, its been done before by justinfox on his 32. Its just gonna take some camber, and some pumping and lipping of the guards.

I got 18 x 10.5 +15 on my gtr32 they stick out about 20mm but nothing what rolling your guards or flaring them can't fix. Can post pics if required. Most good wheels brands only come in very few off sets variants (like 2) when you looking at 18x10.5 size.

Like the old saying goes don’t buy wheel to suit the car make the car suit the wheels lol however that goes.

cheers guys,

after talking to a few people i think i'm gonna have to agree with "YAWN"

Gonna find sumfing thats the same width across all 4...

The only reason i posted this thread is because a guy on this forum was selling te37's with the above dimensions for a very cheap price and i thought i could get another pair of 18's to make a complete set...

From the picture of adam's friends GTR i think that it looks good with the 9.5's but the 10.5's may be puching it too much....

cheers for opinions and advice