SAU Community

E-manage Tuners?

as above, wondering who tunes emanages in melbourne? Preferably south eastern suberbs. Tryed PM'ing trent (uras) a few times but figure he is either 2 busy or doesnt want the work considering no reply!

thanks heaps guys

brett

i have got one as well um all i needed was the main harness to wire it up but then ya gotta buy the software disc for it and then ya can buy more harness for like fuel, and air and injectors as well good computer if ya could get it tuned

sweet as. cheers. ill swing past rodeo drive today. Was hoping to find a shop thats already got software and knows a good tune! Is status tuning trent and cats new workshop?

brett

sweet as. cheers. ill swing past rodeo drive today. Was hoping to find a shop thats already got software and knows a good tune! Is status tuning trent and cats new workshop?

brett

Sure is :banana:

i have got one as well um all i needed was the main harness to wire it up but then ya gotta buy the software disc for it and then ya can buy more harness for like fuel, and air and injectors as well good computer if ya could get it tuned

you must have the blue version yeah? if you get stuck i have access to all the plug and play looms.

as above, wondering who tunes emanages in melbourne? Preferably south eastern suberbs. Tryed PM'ing trent (uras) a few times but figure he is either 2 busy or doesnt want the work considering no reply!

thanks heaps guys

brett

pm

sorry your pm must have slipped through the net :banana: i will be here (workshop) til late tonight but i wont be in between 12am and 2 today.