SAU Community

Lightly Damaged 1989 R31 GX sedan, 5 speed

1989 R31 skyline, 5 speed, light front damage

Looking for expressions of interest,

I've got a 1989 series 3 GX 5 speed sedan, Silver, 246000kms (serviced about 2000kms ago, inc new cam belt, oil, filter etc). Interior is tidy and original, as is (most of) the exterior. Mechanically sound, has some lifter noise, but nothing to worry about. Had new brake pads in February last year. The car is currently in Hobart, Tasmania.

It has had a light smack in the nose, chassis/frame/suspension etc is all straight, just cosmetic damage.

It will need:

- complete front bumper,

-left headlight,

-left guard

- garnish panel

- slight repair to left hand corner of the bonnet (very slight damage),

- repairs to the inner guard where the mudguard bolts up.

Quoted about $850 for parts with a secondhand light and guard. Not sure on paint.

The car also has:

-pedders sportsrider shocks and springs, lowered 30mm

-15" CSA hornet mag wheels and 195 GT radial tyres

- pioneer speakers (but head unit was stolen).

-Air conditioning (regassed 2002)

-Power steer (all connections checked and replaced jan 2002)

I fitted a few new interior parts at the start of last year, like brand new sunvisor, clips around lock buttons etc. All hoses, thermostat, belts were replaced with Genuine Nissan parts when I got it at the beginning of 2002. (and the car came off the road in November 02). Also the instruments were all checked, recalibrated and serviced when I got it (as I had heard they have instrument trouble)Currently has 12 months of Victorian rego. Car has been Garaged since November last year.

I don't have any pics yet but I will try and arrange some.

I'll be really sad to see it go, its been a great car, but I don't have the time or facilities to repair it, and my girlfirend is getting a new car so I need the space . If people are genuinely intersted, I'll get some pics together.

Make me an offer. Looking for around $3000

cheers,

Mark Flood.

[email protected]

or 0409534156

or PM me here.

Bump!

This would be a very cheap, tidy 5 speed R31, the damage is COSMETIC ONLY. Mechanically sound, and as stated above has sports suspension AND mag wheels. Well maintained and serviced, recent cambelt change.

PM or email or phone me at the contacts in the above post.

cheers,

floody

Haha right, a decent, manual series 3 for 3k? good luck.

email me at the above address if you want more info. I'm not desperate to sell it though, I am somewhat negotiable, within reason- I'm not giving it away.

If it doesn't sell I'll just throw the sports suspension (1k worth) and manual box (1500 or so for the conversion) into a cheap auto one, and cash the rego in to register the other one for 12 months.

cheers,

floody