SAU Community

Tips To Keep A Girl Keen

WA_R32

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You boys realise that you are all evil right? ;)

yes

How anyone on here can get a girlfrind is beyond me!

I'm single... Go figure?

dont be ugly

I've got an NA :mad: May as well turn gay now!

kgo

Promise them the world then give them an atlas...............

oh yeah!

high5 sir

Awwww :(

see mel says no softly

The getting is the easy part, keeping them is a challenge...A mutual challenge no doubt.

a wise woman once told me i cant use the phrase "treat em mean, keeps em keen" - cos its more like "treat em mean, they f**k your nice friend"

a wise woman once told me i cant use the phrase "treat em mean, keeps em keen" - cos its more like "treat em mean, they f**k your nice friend"

haha nice one

HAHAHAHA i wonder who that smart bitch was

:(

OMFG! So true.... I actually I'm doing that at the moment...guy was a jerk (omfg you know who) so now I'm all chatty and flirty with his friend....who's nice :(

Lesson for you boys...you'll always have a mate who's better!!!! lol

Edited by MeLSki

OMFG! So true.... I actually I'm doing that at the moment...guy was a jerk (omfg you know who) so now I'm all chatty and flirty with his friend....who's nice :(

Lesson for you boys...you'll always have a mate who's better!!!! lol

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breathes*

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHA

*high 5*

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG

MFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGO

FGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOM

GOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMF

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG

Question... Has anyone noticed that when a guy bashes a chick, or cheats on her, she always goes back to him. But for some reason when a guy is nice and sweet....we get bored?!?!!?

Tough love anyone?!

Question... Has anyone noticed that when a guy bashes a chick, or cheats on her, she always goes back to him. But for some reason when a guy is nice and sweet....we get bored?!?!!?

Tough love anyone?!

chicks always love the badboy duh

Tough love anyone?!

Its the big cock and fast car...

:(

8. Tell her you're taking her out to dinner. Drive for miles so she

thinks it's going to be really special. Then take her to a burning tire yard. When she starts to get upset, tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner. Then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that, lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear '...because I can.'

bahaha this would be too funny. she would scratch your god damn eyes out

LOL, a mate of mine is in that scenario at the moment as the "nice friend" hahaha.

• 1 month later...