SAU Community

Intro..

Nene260RS

Sorry babe, didnt quite hear you...did you say you want a non turbo front wheel drive car again? :whistling:

Oh sorry SWEETHEART what's that?? you wanna cook your own dinner and sleep on the couch!!! :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey nene,

How have you been?

I didn't ditch you on myspace, they cancelled my account for no reason so i am now on facebook.

Hope to catch up with you and Ben shortly.

Cheers

Shaun

Hey!! :whistling:

Ive been graet how bout your self?

guys what the hell's going on here you know the "code"

no girls allowed unless they single, so sorry but your gonna have to ditch the fella or kindly leave the forum

tell you what seen as you gota 32 gtr and already with 1 of the members thus meaning less competion for the rest of us, ill let this membership pass if you bring hot single friends with u on cruises :whistling:

o i see you'll be making sure to keep them well away from me cause im strange and crazy........................damn it

hey if Nene is short for Janene

does that mean Grim is short for Grimace?

post-31501-1215667855.jpg

sorry just hating on you because you guys have a car collection n only got 1 decent car : (

enough of my dribble

welcome aboard

Hey Madaz!! You are welcome any time for Dinner.. perhaps next week?? Ill steal your number off of ben and we'll organise it for sure :)

Where's my roast babe? Don't you love me no more? :ermm:

Hey, me and Tracy just had that meeting with Lyall regarding the house. Fingers crossed. ;)

Oh sorry SWEETHEART what's that?? you wanna cook your own dinner and sleep on the couch!!! :worship:

Like that'll work :whistling: ... Let's not forget who bought who an Xbox! :)

guys what the hell's going on here you know the "code"

no girls allowed unless they single, so sorry but your gonna have to ditch the fella or kindly leave the forum

tell you what seen as you gota 32 gtr and already with 1 of the members thus meaning less competion for the rest of us, ill let this membership pass if you bring hot single friends with u on cruises :P

o i see you'll be making sure to keep them well away from me cause im strange and crazy........................damn it

hey if Nene is short for Janene

does that mean Grim is short for Grimace?

post-31501-1215667855.jpg

sorry just hating on you because you guys have a car collection n only got 1 decent car : (

enough of my dribble

welcome aboard

Ok, I've been a member on here for a couple hours and your scaring me off already... :thumbsup: LoL

I promise when we come out i'll bring any hot friends i have who are available :)

As for you Roo... you are welcome anytime! I'm regretting buying him that xbox don't you worry ...

Let me know how you go with the house.. and let me know if you want some help trying to get the loan organised, i'll see what a can do at work. I' heading home now to upload some pics !! :)

Hi and Welcome to the forums.

Any pics of the stag or GTR? Or Grim any pics of the so called "Black Pearl"?? Which i have never heard of (cos i'm in NSW)

There's a few pics guys... RS4 is stock as a rock at the mo... LOL and it needs a wash.. but i'm just lazy :thumbsup:

post-53323-1215676876_thumb.jpg

post-53323-1215676946_thumb.jpg

post-53323-1215677014_thumb.jpg

post-53323-1215677110_thumb.jpg

post-53323-1215677244_thumb.jpg

post-53323-1215677478.jpg

post-53323-1215677649_thumb.jpg

post-53323-1215677704_thumb.jpg

i have issues giving the typical responses eg

"welcome to sau"

that and ive been hit in the head a lot

the question is which car will she bring out on a cruise.... pick the gtr :P

Hmmm the gtr would be my pick :thumbsup:

Hey Baby, wondered how long it would take you to start posting! lol!

And Hey Shane, i kind of have the black pearl back, got it for a few days to do some kms while waiting for an update computer to turn up before we go for power runs, not tuned and its still quicker than the GTR! lol! Suprised you havent heard me in the neighbourhood! lol! :P

Yer bout time you got her on here Ben :P Nope aint heard shit, might have to give it shit from that roundabout @ 1am again lol :D

Ha Ha Hi Steve! Been a while mate, i hear you have done a bit to the GTS4, have to catch up for a look! I dont make plans cos i have a memory span of a goldfish! lol! I'll give Nene your number after and she will let you know when were free!

Hey Black Widow, nene is photo crazy, so im sure she can organise some pics once were at home. We have an RS4 Stag, a 32 GTR, GRIM is my show 32 GTS-t, thats well...had some work done on it, and the Black Pearl is my 260RS Stag thats been away for the last few months getting a bit of work done thats nearly at an end, Shane likes to call it the black pearl as in Pirates of the Carribean, ie, meant to really fast, kind of mean and possibly a myth.... which is explained above in the 5 month absence from my drive way! lol!

Only 5 months?? Seems like HEAPS longer then that!! If your cars the black pearl what does that make mine????

PS aint forgotten you either, will have stamp duty paid next week then i'll come round talk the sphincter of the universe in a couple of weeks :) Only just got that tyre fitted yesterday!!!!!! :P

Yer bout time you got her on here Ben :P Nope aint heard shit, might have to give it shit from that roundabout @ 1am again lol :P

Only 5 months?? Seems like HEAPS longer then that!! If your cars the black pearl what does that make mine????

PS aint forgotten you either, will have stamp duty paid next week then i'll come round talk the sphincter of the universe in a couple of weeks :) Only just got that tyre fitted yesterday!!!!!! :P

Hmmmmm blue... SMURF!! baha :D

you and ben coming on saturdays cruise :P

Thanks Kye :P

Hey Steve... Ben finishes work at one, can you send him a text and give him the details? We need to put some k's on the 260 before it can be tuned for the last time. I'll be so glat when that car is finally finished... its slowly driving me mad LOL :P

haha he's fast asleep on the couch, I reckon we should come out though its been a while... and i have ways of getting my own way lol

I'll get him to text you tomorrow and let you know...