SAU Community

Eoi- The Whole Shabang, R33 + Forged Rb25.

bazr33

Hey guys

I am considering reitiring mucking round with the R33 i have owned since 2004 and too much money spent.

If i am able to get the right price for the 33 + forged engine i'll let it go.

The 1993 R33 Gtst Consists of the following:

(Bloody hell where do i start here - here we go)

FMIC

AVC-R

PFC - no hand controller

Custom made high mount manifold ( Signature Motorsports - Awesome)

Custom made wide mouth Dump to Cat

Highflow cat

48mm Turbosmart external wastegate

Custom made steel oil and water lines for turbo ( Signature Motorsport)

Gt30r Turbo .7 front housing, .82 rear (14psi)

Custom made plenum

XF throttle body

Super spark coilpacks (smooth as)

Nismo fuel reg

555cc injectors

Walbro fuel pump

3" Exhaust

Apexi pod filter

Z32 AFM

Heavy Duty clutch

19" Starcorp Wheels (staggered setup)

Gizmo Shift light

Front and rear strut Brace

KYB Suspension

Mongoose Car alarm/immboliser

Pioneer head unit wma/mp3/CD etc.

2 12" pioneer Subs

1000w monoblock pioneer amp

pioneer 6" speakers in the back

Unsure what speakers are in the doors but they go alright.

Interior is in great condition,

Serviced regurlarly, every 5000kms with castrol gtx3. Have logbook of all services and belt changes etc.

Have majority of receipts of items purchased and installation.

Probably have missed alot of pieces, but they were the main items, along with countless hours of tuning to get the car running sweet as a nut.

Drivability is fantastic for the power the car has.

Engine has not been opened, but still running perfect, no leaks,noises etc. approx 160,000kms on the clock. Still going strong.

Along with the sale of the car i am also going to chuck in the Forged rb25 engine that is still getting put together as we speak.

Head port and polished, shaved, acid dipped etc ( Done by Cowrie performance and Engineering - absolute demon with headwork)

Heavy duty valve springs

Block has been decked, bored to 20thou (signature motorsports)

ACL forged pistons

Crank has been linished, crank machined with longer snout (signature motorsports)

Acl main and conrod bearings

Fairly new water pump and good condition oil pump

( close to 7 grands worth of engine here)

Probably missed a couple of little things here and there aswell but if your interested you will be able to check it out.

Going by what costs were involved getting the car to the stage it is at now its bloody ridiculous and kickin myself in the arse thinkin of it.

But then taking it for a drive and those pesky thoughts go away.

OFFERS: I would like to see anything above 28 grand, (do the math of all parts tuning involved and also the forged engine and 28 is a bargain)

The car has only gone down the quarter limited times with its PB of 12.2 and 344hp with vacuum leaks (which are now all sorted) on 14psi.

It has always been taken well looked after and driven very carefully.

It will be unfortunate to see such a great car go, but i have to move on and waste a whole lot of money on something else haha.

Any enquiries please pm me first, then contact numbers will be given.

Located in Brisbane

Thanks

yeah im in the red now after finishing the engine. haha

I would love to chuck this in my 33 and winde the boost up to 25psi, but yeah would love the money at the moment.

Who knows though, if it doesnt get a buyer soon, i'll just put it in my car and try to flog my standard one off.

Thats why you see a couple of topics up from me, trying to get interest. haha anyway see what happens.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

16500 for the R33 now guys, thats my limit.

absolute bargain for this car.

photos aren't doing the car justice and need to be seen personally to witness power, tidiness amd streetability.

My mate comments on the car everytime we go for a spin.

any interest or questions, please pm me.

FORGED ENGINE: Will be available around Christmas. Cowrie Performance and Engineering, are still putting the engine together, and making sure everything is spot on before it leaves. Once the engine is received the sump and head will be off for inspection.

• 3 weeks later...

spool rods are being used.

standard head gasket and standard bolts are being used.

My reasoning

Arp bolts/studs can be reused if you intend pulling the engine apart and puttin it together again.

My purpose was, havin it put together and leaving it that way, so the standard gear is fine and will perform its duties perfectly.

Standard gasket- alot of high horsepower engines still use the standard gasket, purely that chance of blowing the gasket out is minimal compared to these cometic thicker gaskets also affecting compression. layered and thicker metal gaskets are more likely to chance of leaks then standard gaskets aswell.

These are my beliefs and have also sourced information from reputable people that do this for a living.

Whoever buys the engine still will have the option of installing arp bolts/studs etc as when i recieve the engine, the head will be off for inspection.

• 2 weeks later...