Model: Skyline R32-GTR

Milage: 63,000

Transmission: 5speed

Colour: wine red

Complied? Yes

RWC supplied? Can Supply

Currently registered? Yes

Price: 18,000ono

Hi there guys n girls my gtr is pretty much standard beside hks super dragger exhaust and adjustable suspension which makes the ride soft and hard.im the first owner in australia.never had a problem.selling due too no license so need a less suspicious car.Maybe interested in swaps and price is negotiable

please contact me on 0404 762 232 need this gone asap thanks guys

Edited by bludger

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate im new but im looking to swap my twin turbo supra its a 1995 midnight purple 3 inch exhaust 18 inch mag wheels 5 percent tint all round except front window brand new tyres all round good sound system custom blue dash lights and gauges all blue look sick at night turbo smart bov hybrid cooler apexi intake avcr boost controler greddy turbo timer greddy boost cut denfender (not installed) and lightend alloy pullys (not installed) serviced every 5k at toyota cause i used to work there lots of money spent but looking for a change it has custom du-luck front bar veilside side skirts and rear pods runs real good let me know if your keen for a clean swap cheers matt

hey mate so are you keen to swap if you want you could bring the skyline up here and we could do test drives i can get a hoist so we can check under both of the cars to make sure your happy with everything im just keen for something new to try i already own a gtst 32 with full gtr body kit thats my work car its got some go to it but im keen to try out the gtr to feel the power of one of them cause i could sell my car for around 23k but it takes time and im just going to buy a gtr anyway so if i can find someone to swap saves alot of time cheers matt

post-53831-1217413591_thumb.jpg