SAU Community

Hottest Man Alive Contest

MeLSki

jason statham FTMFW

lock stock and 2 smoking barrels, transporter 1 and 2 (and 3's coming out soon) and the bank job are the best fcuking movies EVAAAAAAAA

i'll forgive him for crank, that was a bit shit, maybe crank 2 will be better

oh dan = vin

and real mean have hair on their chest

*lifts up shirt and says in londoner voice* like 'ere see

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol yuck!!! nooooo Jason Statham

how could you not like george costanza????? hes your typical insecure loser type guy next door who is probably using his telescope to peep into hawt women's homes..........

oh wait...i see why.....

jason statham FTMFW

i'll forgive him for crank, that was a bit shit, maybe crank 2 will be better

lol..... but I thought Crank was good!!! Mmm when he bones her in the street and over the post box....fckn Amy Smart grr biatch... *jealous* :thumbsup:

No we'll forgive him for Ghosts of Mars *shudders* omg soooo bad we'll forgive Ice Cube for it too! And The One, that was pretty sh!tty

What about The Italian Job, Chaos and Rogue Assasin omg *gets wet* I think I'm Obsessed with Statham

lol..... but I thought Crank was good!!! Mmm when he bones her in the street and over the post box....fckn Amy Smart grr biatch... *jealous* :)

No we'll forgive him for Ghosts of Mars *shudders* omg soooo bad we'll forgive Ice Cube for it too! And The One, that was pretty sh!tty

What about The Italian Job, Chaos and Rogue Assasin omg *gets wet* I think I'm Obsessed with Statham

meh

The One is awesome.......

so is the italian job, and War (aka rogue assassin)

haha I think you're looking for trouble talking like that on a mainly guy forum here girl :thumbsup:

but notice all the girls coming out of the wood work! lol and not to mention the fagness :ermm:

Ahh I see what you did there!

I see Daniel Craig and Johnny Depp

and I raise you

Colin Farrel and Johnny Knoxville

Colin is a try hard booze hound and Johnny K is gay.

Jason would kick their collective ass. "Crank" was funny stuff.

Colin is a try hard booze hound and Johnny K is gay.

Jason would kick their collective ass. "Crank" was funny stuff.

Thankyou Keith :P hahaha Jason is so sexc

• Latest Posts

• R33 NA comes as rb25de or rb20e, so either of those, or r34 rb20de
    • I think the figures are pretty accurate as all my other cars are around the right hp readings as have done on multiple dynoes. However they are rwd cars so might mean the difference.    I am running every possible hks part also and a str exhaust … all new ecu. The mod list is endless. 😂 I’m ready for stroker and big turbo if I go that route. 
    • Helical front diff, refresh the rear mechanical if needed and enjoy life.   Save that money for a twin scroll, single turbo setup and modernisation of the car such as DBW, cruise control via DBW, canbus keypad etc.
    • I think you want an RB34 build at that point to go with a G30-770. Also if your dyno is reporting whp and not crank horsepower you should know your tuner is probably massaging the correction factors to make customers feel better. GTIII-SS and -7s are good for high 300 whp on pump gas, maybe just over 400 whp depending on the setup. E85 will push it into the mid 400 whp or so.
    • WELL IF ANYONE HAVE HIS PERSONAL CONTACT DETALS PLESE PM MEWell does any one have his contact details othe than in SAU? IF ANYONE DOES HAVE HIS CONT