SAU Community

E O I: Federal Tyre Group Buy!

NYTSKY

Hi all,

Just wondering if there were people interested in purchasing Federal SS-595s or 595RS tyres. There is a tyre place around the corner from me who are one of only a handful of tyre places that sell Federal tyres.

I myself would like to buy a set of 595RS semi slicks and if i could get a few more sets i can get them at a very good price.

At present the SS595s in 17s go for around the $130 mark and the 595RSs double that+.

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM or reply in here.

:)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great, :)

I need a pair of 255/40/17 and a pair of 235/45/17 595RSR's ASAP

How quick can we get these ??

P.S. I am in Melbourne.

Hi all,

Just wondering if there were people interested in purchasing Federal SS-595s or 595RS tyres. There is a tyre place around the corner from me who are one of only a handful of tyre places that sell Federal tyres.

I myself would like to buy a set of 595RS semi slicks and if i could get a few more sets i can get them at a very good price.

At present the SS595s in 17s go for around the $130 mark and the 595RSs double that+.

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM or reply in here.

:(

OK all,

I have finalized prices with the supplier.

Payless Tyres will be supplying the tyres for this group buy so all who are interested please PM me with your tyre size and quantity.

This group buy will run now until the end of this month so get in quick!

There are a few track days coming up so this would be a great opportunity to get some good quality tyres at awesome prices.