SAU Community

Another Noob From Far Away

Graphicdude

Welsome to SAU forums :blink:

Feels free to post up specific Qs and "search" around for heaps of existing info...

My Mum's side is from Edmonton with relatives in Calgary, Vancouver (N. Burnaby).

If I come across to the West Coast and you live there, I might have to look you up should I be suffering from Skyline Withdrawal lol!

No problems insuring a right drive car where you are? Do you Canuks use nails in the snow tires? No salt I hope!

Cheers,

Terry

By the way, there are some fanatastic R33 GTsT cars here in Oz. That'd be a hoot to import a car to Canada from here wouldn't it? Feasible?

I will be using the Search feature before I post up anything. The last thing I want is to get flamed for not using the Search Function. :blink: That's funny! I live in Edmonton. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things go well this winter and I will have a R33 in my possession next summer. And insurning the car is not the problem it's getting it to pass inspection, let alone finding an Importer you can trust.

And ya, salt is used a lot out here. But this car will not be driven in the winter. That's what my Sentra is for ;) I would entertain the idea of importing from Aussieland but I can only imagine what the costs would be compared to Japan. I can get it imported from Japan for under 3Gs. And ya you guys have some unfu(king-believable R33s down there. I have sifted through 33 pages so far, truly inspiring.