SAU Community

Wtb: R33 Gtr Rims And Tyres Around $1k

QIK_GTR

I'm looking for R33 GTR standard rims with tyres that are road worthy with some decent tread, these seem to sell for between $1000-$1200 usually.

I'm not looking for plain rims for $1000, thats a bit overpriced as far as I'm concerned as previous sales of GTR rims with tyres have been around that....I'm wanting something I can use straight away, not needing to buy and fit tyres.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking, found a few sets, but all are interstate and when it comes to crunch time people can't be bothered getting shipping quotes or doing the sending......it really isn't that hard, call a Pack and Send, get quote, drop wheels off there after receiving cash, or they have the wrong size tyres(like 235s), or want too much money.

I'd obviously prefer Brisbane/SE QLD, with 50% or better treaded 245's or bigger, decent condition rims, some scrapes are ok, and am willing to pay for freight if interstate.....these wheels usually sell anywhere from $700-1200 condition and tyres depending so I'm not really prepared to pay $1500, thanks anyway!

So, anyone got some that fit into the above categories :(

Thanks.

Edited by QIK_GTR