SAU Community

Single Tein Coilover & R32 Gts-t Diff For Sale

nce032

Hey guys decided to sell some parts I've had in my garage for a while to get some cash.

I know it's stupid selling a single coilover but what can you do when you take them out and someone steals one (oh yes, just one) . . . .

Tein HR Coilover - Rear, Right hand side $250 ono

R32 GTS-T diff $150 ono

Just PM me to organise to have a look at either, located at Ipswich, Cheers :P

It was actually at a mate's place at Redbank when we were working on it and it got stolen, but hey that's still in ipswich lol.

It's not that bad of a place tho!

A1 Nissan Wreckers 94 Musgrave Road Coopers Plains has heaps of coilovers, when I was there not too long ago they had Tein front and rear out of a 32 GTR. Hope that helps :P

haha saweet, you got any plans for it? My mate is a mechanic and he did most of my conversion in my car, it's not as easy as everybody reckons. He owns ATD Racing and Developements (www.atdracing.com.au) he has done some mad work. He should have all the details of my conversion on there soon, he's also gonna make a conversion kit to make it easy. I didn't even know apexi did coilovers. Yea that chick behind the counter is Jen, she's awesome, she's a pretty close friend of mine.