SAU Community

Drift Practise @ Queensland Raceway

ToMMaH

Bit of an ordinary night for me :( too many people out there as well for my liking. Every single farking time I was 1/2 way through a good run some tard would have spun up ahead and ruin it for me.

Still shitloads of fun :) and no drift damage!!!! yeeeew! Feel sorry for the white r33 that took a huge front end knock.

Arr gotta appologise Tom, im pretty sure i spun out in front of u once mate ;) I rekon it would be fair to say that almost every second run i did i had to backoff and dodge the traffic.

Noel raised a very good point! Fortnightly meets!!!!!!

It certainly was a mad house last night, :D . Waiting for those 3 cars to be pulled out of the kitty litter wasnt much fun either.

And real shame about the r33 as well, very hard luck!

oi tom, did ur 'mate' (wink wink nudge nudge) :P enjoy herself? i think i saw her filming with her phone camera lol.

Jason

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arr gotta appologise Tom, im pretty sure i spun out in front of u once mate ;) I rekon it would be fair to say that almost every second run i did i had to backoff and dodge the traffic.

Noel raised a very good point! Fortnightly meets!!!!!!

It certainly was a mad house last night, :D . Waiting for those 3 cars to be pulled out of the kitty litter wasnt much fun either.

And real shame about the r33 as well, very hard luck!

Jason

LOL, I can hardly complain about people spinning out infront of me, I was all over the bloody place last night. I made an absolute ass of myself too. Left from the line for turn 3 Put it out right down the straight, then left, then right and lost it nearly into the wall lol. Only like 20m from the start lol.... SHAME

oi tom, did ur 'mate' (wink wink nudge nudge) :P enjoy herself? i think i saw her filming with her phone camera lol.

Which one??? tee hee hee :( I had 2 female 'friends' out with me last night. I think Noel can back me up on this saying theres a different one every month too. The blonde enjoyed herself. The chick your on about came out last time with me and said she was bored. She was even bored after like 3 laps in Noels car when he was out getting a lil sideways....! didn't think she'd come again but I guess I was wrong.

And yes fortnightly runs would be good, especially as Im the only drifter I know with a reliable car lol.

Edited by ToMMaH

awww bloody hell, just wrote out a big post and then lost it. :D

lol tom how can anyone be bored after a ride in a 500hp skyline. i dont think that girls a keeper haha.

me cars pretty reliable to. funny that! being rb25 aswell :)

...RB25FTW...

^^^lol and as per msn conversation it wont work :( shes probably just leading you on AHAHA

you never know i mite drag my rig out to the next one ;)

LOL, who knows but I'll be like "I think we should get an r33, so go buy this this this and this" then Ill put them all on my car tee hee hee :(

bout time ya slack prick.

I agree 100%, Josh hasn't been in so long I don't even think he remembers what drifting is.

And how the hell did my shit stiring not get you to make a funny comment about what I said noel... very dissapointed.

LOL, who knows but I'll be like "I think we should get an r33, so go buy this this this and this" then Ill put them all on my car tee hee hee :(

I agree 100%, Josh hasn't been in so long I don't even think he remembers what drifting is.

And how the hell did my shit stiring not get you to make a funny comment about what I said noel... very dissapointed.

Just tell her to be ready next time. We'll see how farken bored she gets. :(