SAU Community

R34 Nismo Wing Gt-t

Hey guys, i've just bought the car and was looking to take off the Nismo wing on my R34 and change it back to the standard GT-t one.

I just need to know if: The holes in the boot will match up fine?

Will there be any holes left in the rear quater panels from the side of the wings?

Thanking you in Advance

I'm not sure about the "T" type wing matching up on the holes left from the Nismo type on the boot, coz mine didnt come with the nismo one...but i imagine that they wouldnt match up...

as for the rear quarters...prepare for a shock, coz once you remove that wing, it'll look like someone came past with a machine gun and sprayed bullets all over your rear quarter...it leaves like 4 or 5 holes, in various positions and sizes... :dry: good luck!

Hey mate, I had the nismo wing,

didn't realise when I bought my car at the time what a pain it would be to remove.

7 holes on the rear quarter on each side, so 14 holes in all

Yes, I too want to track down the previous owner in Japan and give them a proper smack on the mouth

I replaced mine with a GTR style wing, which is meant to match the boot holes on the normal gtt wing, so a normal wing will probably fit,

all I can say is good luck and start saving

If you want pics just click on the link in my sig :D

Edited by Yo-Yo

I know huh? Last time I try to help out! Sheesh!

Yo-Yo said that the wing he replaced was of an aftermarket one. He also made the assumption that the wing he bought was to fit the standard boot holes of a GT-t wing. His assumptions are correct and therefore i appreciated it. Your assumptions were made clear that they probably wouldn't fit (BUT.... sorry they DO)

I guess good help's HARD TO FIND... thanks again YO-YO

Hahaha alright MAN, I think you just need to RELAX coz I was only JOKING about what I SAID before about it being the LAST time that I try to HELP. About it being the SAME as what YO-YO had said, it was in REFERENCE TO the HOLES being left in the QUARTER PANELS. NOT about the WING, which I CLEARLY stated that I DIDN'T HAVE and that i'd IMAGINED that they probably WOULDN'T fit...not that it wouldn't fit ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.

haha alright! free valium! 3 please! good thing I didnt end up with one with the nismo wing. i'd have completely freaked finding all those holes on both my rear quarters. imagine spending almost a grand to remove a wing and fix it up like howie had to...*tsk tsk* :(

why would nissan do such a thing? :P