SAU Community

Kanji Tatts

MeLSki

I'm looking at getting 'Rose' or 'bara' in Japanese Kanji on my back. I've had translated in and out of Japanese several times to be sure that I'm getting 'rose' and not 'springroll' :) but I want to go to the best tattooist that I possibly can.

I originally wanted to go to Reillys in Os Park because as far as I've heared they're one of the best in Perth but I haven't heared any reports on how they go with Kanji writing.

Has anyone got a Kanji symbol tattoo? Or know of a good place that are reputable in Kanji?

Please let me know!!! Cheers!

I'm looking at getting 'Rose' or 'bara' in Japanese Kanji on my back. I've had translated in and out of Japanese several times to be sure that I'm getting 'rose' and not 'springroll' :) but I want to go to the best tattooist that I possibly can.

I originally wanted to go to Reillys in Os Park because as far as I've heared they're one of the best in Perth but I haven't heared any reports on how they go with Kanji writing.

Has anyone got a Kanji symbol tattoo? Or know of a good place that are reputable in Kanji?

Please let me know!!! Cheers!

hi have you tryed tattooing by collette on beaufort st in inglewood 08 9370 3255 i have my doughters name in japanese kata kana on my chest and it turned out real good

reilieys is the best

im getting mine done there

and a few mates of mine have had tattoos done there and its awesome work

off topic: 350 tonner do you live in success? think i saw your car this afternoon

no man im in morley bassendean area

hey, i got my tatt done at reillys, was really, got my mate got a back piece done and turned out really well, i would recommend them, i would try and book in with ryan he's work is amazing but ur looking at atleast 6month wait to see him. or you could see unique tattoo's in subi, my brother got a massive piece done there was wickid, not sure which artist did it but.

primitive on barrack,

holdfast in vic park

holdfast took out silver prize this year - book now expect to get in about feb 09

can't bleev they haven't got a mention

but

mel

you're JUST GETTING some kanji work, nothing too intricate

24 hr tattoo on gt eastern hwy will do it :bunny:

Thanks heaps guys.

I could use the yellow pages for all those Rowan :bunny: and only kanji? Dude I dont' want to end up with 'dumb a$s white biatch' in pretty symbols on my back!!! lol

Ross(durty2) u have a tat? :) where?!?!?!? Show me!!

I'm asking though if anyone's been to a place specifically for Kanji.........

if you want traditional kanji then go to primitive to see mark hocking, to the best of my knowledge he's the only licensed guy in perth that can do tebori

(japanese for "stab with twig dipped in fingerpaint")

lol

just tricking

but seriously

mark hocking

he's like

near your work

and does tebori

if you want nip stuff on your body then you might and well gook it up a notch further and get tebori

to go with your skyline

bahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Hey champ, For good good One of the best Tattooist around

Contact Nuno - 0415 747 923 he will sort it out for you as he has done all mine and my mates

Not just lil things i mean Classic stuff! has a spesh touch to everything

cheers

Edited by RICCA