SAU Community

Fs: R33 1993 Series 1

booosted33

Item: R33 gts-t series 1 1993

Condition: Mechanically sound good compression from test, damage to passenger side rear quarter panel (thanks to some asshole in a ute while it was parked >.<), drivers side window motor dead also. 187 XXX kms on the clock. Interior is great for its age.

I have owned this car for 3 yrs now and havent had anything majorly wrong mechanically. I had all the belts changed and new water pump when I first bought it and that was all done at 153 XXXkms. It has since been serviced regularly at 5000kms. It has new power steering rack from fulcrum, Exedy HD clutch and lightened flywheel only done about 12 XXXkms ago.

Has 2 new federals on the front tyres but needs new rears, I dont really have time to get a safety cert so thats the reason for selling unreg, it is still registered at the moment if youd like to come look at it.

Price: 7,000 as is unreg.

Whats it got: Monkey Warehouse FMIC, HKS super drager exhaust 2.5in from turbo 3in from cat, HKS SSQ BOV, Apexi Boost guage, Pioneer MP3 head unit and speakers, Coustic amp and Sony sub. 34 GTT rims

Reason for sale: Loss of job and now need a ute for new line of work

post-27680-1221723201_thumb.jpg

post-27680-1221723297_thumb.jpg

post-27680-1221723419_thumb.jpg

Item: R33 gts-t series 1 1993

Condition: Mechanically sound good compression from test, damage to passenger side rear quarter panel (thanks to some asshole in a ute while it was parked >.<), drivers side window motor dead also. 187 XXX kms on the clock. Interior is great for its age.

I have owned this car for 3 yrs now and havent had anything majorly wrong mechanically. I had all the belts changed and new water pump when I first bought it and that was all done at 153 XXXkms. It has since been serviced regularly at 5000kms. It has new power steering rack from fulcrum, Exedy HD clutch and lightened flywheel only done about 12 XXXkms ago.

Has 2 new federals on the front tyres but needs new rears, I dont really have time to get a safety cert so thats the reason for selling unreg, it is still registered at the moment if youd like to come look at it.

Price: 7,000 as is unreg.

Whats it got: Monkey Warehouse FMIC, HKS super drager exhaust 2.5in from turbo 3in from cat, HKS SSQ BOV, Apexi Boost guage, Pioneer MP3 head unit and speakers, Coustic amp and Sony sub. 34 GTT rims

Reason for sale: Loss of job and now need a ute for new line of work

Also has Tein Coilovers in it

• 3 weeks later...