SAU Community

Sau Stickers

DamageInc

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If matty has them on his 4wd, and lukes got them on the ford, why not! :)

Pretty sure me driving around in my ford laser with an SAU sticker on the back would get me ALOT of weird looks haha.

Sticker looks great otherwise. Good work mitch. if i had a skyline, id buy one lol.

would these fit on the blank hoodies?

Actual made me lol haha.

Pretty sure me driving around in my ford laser with an SAU sticker on the back would get me ALOT of weird looks haha.

Sticker looks great otherwise. Good work mitch. if i had a skyline, id buy one lol.

cheers charmaine :dry:

anyone want stickers before i head off to Melbourne ?

I also have one on my Hilux :mellow:

ey when you coming down to melbourne?

bring two stickers for me if you are and we can arrange a meeting

I'll be going thru Melbourne on Thursday heading to PI for the MotoGP. :P

Can I have some stickers too :miner:

the post man just came to nene's house and we told locky to go get the mail and ohhhhh we got our stickers yay yay we are so excited we are putting them on our windows as soon as we are dressed to go out :(:cool::):D

the post man just came to nene's house and we told locky to go get the mail and ohhhhh we got our stickers yay yay we are so excited we are putting them on our windows as soon as we are dressed to go out :(:cool::):D

bloody hell that was fast , only posted them late yesterday arvo :D

• 2 weeks later...
Is there any deadline for these or can I order whenever?

I'm pretty sure I want one... But also not sure if I wanna keep my stag sticker free or not.

basically once their gone their gone ,

got a few left for now but im only offering these to S.A members at present though i will be offering them to the rest of the community shortly

-Mitch

Better nab me one while theyre still there then. Worst case scenario it ends up sitting there for a year, lol

- Will put payment through tomorrow.

Also, hoodies sound like a good idea. That simple design on the front of a black hoody would be sweeet.