SAU Community

Ecutalk Consult Lcd V2 Display & Nulon G70 Manual Gearbox Treatment

Item: ECUTalk Consult LCD V2 Display

Condition: Still like brand new =)

Price: $150 or close to.

To Fit: Any skyline or car with skyline engine with consult port.

Comments: I purchased this off SAU from the group buy sections http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ec...Di-t228314.html . This display is one of the

best purchases/mod i have ever done to my ex-car. I even kept it so much because i love it so much =P even though i have no car anymore. It just needs to go to a good home (ie. Skyline) It still works perfectly and is just plug and play. If you need more information, just follow that link above.

A description if you cbf'd going to the link... this is what it does pretty much....[/size]

protoplastic.jpg

The display is plug and play into the consult port and requires no wiring (so its portable also). Your consult port is located near or attached to your driver's side incabin fusebox. You will need a car that:

a) supports consult (mostly evidenced by the consult plug near your fuse box, few late model Patrol etc will have port but not support consult for ECU), and

b) still retains the stock ECU (piggybacks and remaps generally fine, but PowerFC etc wont work), and

c) doesnt have messed up wiring to consult port (shouldnt, unless you have an engine transplant or some other reason the wiring may have been messed with)

For Skylines, this is the R32's (10/89+), R33, R34. If for whatever reason the display doesnt work for your car, if its returned in original condition you can get a full refund (minus postage).

Display Hardware:

The unit is 144mm wide, 48mm high, and 33mm deep (buttons protrude 3mm), and weighs ~250g. It is smaller than DIN size (180x50mm) and as such could be mounted in the DIN slot, amongst other places. It has a USB port for the integrated consult interface (accessed via the menu) for those who want to use it with normal consult programs on their PC, and for firmware upgrades.

The unit has 2 buttons on the front (they will be black, rather than the red/white ones in picture), a menu/enter button (the left one) and a cursor button (the right). The buttons are used to navigate through menus and the different features of the device. The menu/enter button initiates the menu (from the main display screen) or selects the currently selected item from any other menus/screens. The cursor button control the position of the cursor mainly in any of the menus, and switches between the sensor display or trip meter screen on the main display. It should be pretty easy to work it out when you use it.

The screen is a 20x4 backlit screen, wide temperate (-20 to +70 operating, -30 to +80 storage), available in standard green, or white on blue ($5 extra). The cable can exit the right or the rear, so it can be flush mounted either way.

protoplasticsides.jpg protoplasticrears.jpg

Display Features:

• Trip meter: Shows current speed (kmh or mph), current fuel economy (L/100KM or MPG), and for the current trip: fuel economy, fuel used (L or G), fuel rate (e.g. LPH, litres per hour, or GPH), distance travelled (KMs or Miles), and time elapsed.
  • Sensor Display: Shows current speed (kmh or mph), rpm, battery voltage, current fuel economy (L/100KM or MPG), injector duty cycle (%, and both if car has 2 injector banks), ignition timing, AAC, O2 (both if car has 2), water temperature (C or F), AFM (both if car has 2) and TPS (volts or %)
  • Fault Codes: Displays any current fault codes, along with how many starts since the fault code last occurred. Allows fault codes to be cleared.
  • USBIF: Enables the USB consult interface. Also shows the amount of bytes received/transferred from/to the PC and the last 4 bytes sent/received for some excitement.
  • Max Values: highest values recorded for speed, rpm, water temp, injector duty cycle, TPS, AFM, ignition timing. Allows the max values to be cleared also. Max values are for current trip only.
  • Time Trials: allows you to enter time trial mode, where it will record time from 0 to 60, 100, 160, or record from 0kmh until you travel 400m (i.e. quarter mile). Of course this is not to be used on public roads. Best times are saved into EEPROM (lost when you update firmware most likely).
  • Info: read some boring stuff about who made the display, and the firmware version.
  • Options: set injector cc size and number of cylinders for fuel/economy readings, set LCD brightness/contrast, setup TPS% min/max, KM or Miles, C or F, TPS volts or %, and allows you to reset display for firmware upgrades.
  • (Note: Options->TPS setup): As TPS only uses 0.5v-4.5v range roughly, not full 0-5v, if you set it to % without setting up min/max, it will read ~10-80% from closed to fully open. To setup TPS, you just need to have the TPS like it would be for 0% (foot off) on main sensor display, then go into setup tps and set the 0% point to current TPS value. Then go back to sensor display and go full throttle (ideally car 'on' but not running), then back into setup TPS and set 100% value. Then it should read 0-100%.

I also forgot to mention that i got the one with blue lcd =)

DSC03253.jpg

Item: Nulon G70 Manual Gearbox Treatment

Condition: Brand new

Price: $15

To Fit: Use on any car with manual gearbox

Comments: I purchased this from Autobarn. I was going to squeeze this bottle in when i WAS going to replace the gearbox oil in my manual 32. This helps recondition the synchros. Excellent stuff if you are doing a gearbox oil change.

DSC03254.jpg

Forgot to mention i also have the whole right hand side hub assembly for a 32 gtst.... ( hub and like arm) Ill take a pic tomorrow. You can come pick it up if you think you need it for some lollies or some sort of beverage =P either will suffice =)

Also have a Turbosmart Plumback BOV, exactly the same as below. It came with my car and worked perfectly fine and still does. $200 or near offer.

TurbosmartBovSale.jpg

Hey guys, pictures of the right hand side hub assembly for 32gtst and Turbosmart Plumback pictures as promised =)

DSC03378.jpg

DSC03379.jpg

DSC03380.jpg

I also forgot to mention that i have a new Walbro 255L/PH fuel pump for sale. It is a GENUINE Walbro 500hp 255LPH In Tank Fuel Pump

Model Number : GSS-342

Information:

This genuine Walbro GSS-342 fuel pump is a must for to support any upgrade to replace the dated and weak standard fuel pump.

Very easy installation into all Nissan imports.

This item fits into all stock Nissan Skyline and Silvia cradles.

Includes:

High Pressure fuel pump including filter kit.

DSC03382.jpg

Just to recap, i have the following items for sale:

1. ECUTalk Consult LCD V2 Display $150 or near offer

2. Nulon G70 Manual Gearbox Treatment $15

3. Right hand side hub assembly for a 32GTST $ Lollies or a bevereage will suffice =P

4. Turbosmart Plumback BOV $ 200 or near offer

5. Walbro 255L/PH intank fuel pump $170 or near offer

Forgot to mention that the ECUTalk Consult LCD comes with a usb cable that can plug from the unit into a laptop for extra guages =D

Can you use it to get all the diagnostic data and things like that from consult port, do you need the genuine nissan software on a laptop or do you have other software that can do it?

Im interested in:

1. ECUTalk Consult LCD V2 Display $150 or near offer

Let me know your best price including postage to vic 3200.

Hey Worp3d, yes it basically tells you everything from the ecu. You plug and play pretty much, and after setting the cylinders of your car etc (its really easy to use) off you go.

To plug into a lappy, you'll need the usb cable (included) and all you do is download a program. After downloading you can add any of the figures from the ecu into guages literally on the laptop. Take a look here and you'll understand. http://www.ecutalk.com/ecutalk.aspx

Pm'd also.

3. Right hand side hub assembly for a 32GTST $ Lollies or a bevereage will suffice =P

4. Turbosmart Plumback BOV $ 200 or near offer Pending payment

Common guys, fuel pump and Nulon g/b treatment still up for grabs!