SAU Community

Perth Street Scene - Show And Shine - 9th Nov

Angr33_Sparcorella

Sooo TO late to rock up on the day for SAU ??

online sign up is closed due to the numbers hitting 200. u just rock up on the day n pay ur $10 but u dont get the awesome to the max 'show bag' etc.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

online sign up is closed due to the numbers hitting 200. u just rock up on the day n pay ur $10 but u dont get the awesome to the max 'show bag' etc.

Ahhh dosent matter money still going to a good Cause,

Might be hitting it up with a few boys :D

i have my confermation email thay are saying to get there around 9 am so if any one is going to meet up at city west it will have to be around 7.45 8.00 to roll at 8.30-8.45am

Hi, guys. Why not meet at Perry Lakes Stadium car park, off Meagher Drive, at 8.45/8.50? It is right next to the venue, BIG and tucked away so that you won't get any hassle from cops. (It is all still open because Rugby WA have their offices there and will do for about a year.)

I live just around the corner and a few people are meeting at my place at 8.45. We will drive by the Perry Lakes Stadium car park and pick up anyone there and then head in.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers. :D

sounds good but as long as thay can find the carpark can you give the address ?

Address is as I gave it - Meagher Drive, Floreat. I mean the car park for the Perry Lakes Athletic Stadium and the offices of Rugby WA (not the rugby ground, which is next door). The car park I am talking about is the biggest car park of the complex and is along side the basketball stadium (i.e. the decrepit shed!).

See this Google Earth link:

Google Earth link

Cheers. :cheers:

Edited by MLCrisis

Hi, guys. Why not meet at Perry Lakes Stadium car park, off Meagher Drive, at 8.45/8.50? It is right next to the venue, BIG and tucked away so that you won't get any hassle from cops. (It is all still open because Rugby WA have their offices there and will do for about a year.)

I live just around the corner and a few people are meeting at my place at 8.45. We will drive by the Perry Lakes Stadium car park and pick up anyone there and then head in.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers. :cheers:

You know that car park 'cos your a rugby ref ay bro' :D

orwsome day i had to go early dew to migrain not happy i wanted to stay to the end looking forward to see the pics nice meeting the man & girls behide the wheel of some sic skylines thanks to perth street scene look forward to next years or any other events

Cheers

Some of my piccies ... Clicky here!!

Nice pics! Particularly of my car!! :O I thought your car was one of the best there. :P

Thanks to Dani and Perth Street Scene for organising a good day. Good chance to meet people and have a chat. Enjoyed meeting Kurt (if that is how you spell it) and his family with the nice, white V35. Also, Kelvin, Mike, Nav, Kels, Dani, Matt, Rhys, Ben and others. Good to catch up.

Meanwhile, I reckon SAUWA need a new banner for these things. We shouldn't be beaten by a load of V8 Utes!! (Good on 'em for a good effort.) Mind you, one problem for SAUWA is that half of our members are dispersed through other clubs at these things, such as Club Motivate, Anti-lag, Tuned WA, Driving with Heels (or whatever), etc. There must have been more than twenty Skylines there, but only eight as SAUWA - without any banners to identify us. Still had fun, though!

Cheers. :D

P.S. The Luis Vuitton BMW Z3 was not the only example of the fact that you cannot buy taste!!! At least it was really well done. I think one or two people got the "Show" bit, but forgot about the "Shine"!!

Edited by MLCrisis

Hey Rhys - go for it. :laugh: If you want bigger resolution gimme a yell and i can email it to you.

Some gorgeous cars there... sorry I didn't know too many people to say gday to either.

Thanks for the kind words on the 15 - I wasn't surprised she didn't pick up any trophies either - like you guys we didn't have enough cars in our club entered to score enough votes and silly me thought the public would be voting too! :P

I think I ended up chatting to the club motovate guys the most. Glad to see plenty of cars from here hung around until the end as well. Was a lovely day out in the park, bands were great, and it was a pretty friendly atmosphere. Well done for the cars that were entered though, some serious drool material there. Now I'm gonna have to start modding my 34 (well mods faster)!! bahahahahaha

I think I ended up chatting to the club motovate guys the most. Glad to see plenty of cars from here hung around until the end as well. Was a lovely day out in the park, bands were great, and it was a pretty friendly atmosphere. Well done for the cars that were entered though, some serious drool material there. Now I'm gonna have to start modding my 34 (well mods faster)!! bahahahahaha

Were u the loud brunette chick with red skirt talkin to Adzy (ranger with the black 80)? I think we woulda stood about 1 meter away from each other for ages and not even realised if so. :D Although I wasn't the most social person that day coz of a really big sat nite. But I'm Never drinking again. until next week.

Rhys I didn't think you'd make it out the oval, you had ur lights on the whole day, unless u did that on purpose lol.

Edited by Magic

shame i couldnt get my 350 out on time as its still in the workshop for its kit, ill take it out to play on the next one :(

my sister entered the gull wing sera...was a pretty fun day and got to meet a few of the sauwa guys ;)