SAU Community

Another Skyline Casuality: Damn Lancers

Zombie

Too many stupid drivers out there thinks that ALL cars are auto..... as soon as you release brake your car will move, so they move too...

I've had this kind of drivers on my tail all the time and it sometimes really gets me to the nerves in traffic jams.

Those ppl need some proper driver education, and some reality lesson that not all cars are auto! Maybe Vicroads should eliminate auto-only P license, and all people who want to get a driving license require a full test in a manual vehicle...

cbf reading all the replies to this post, sorry to ghear about it bro, its annoying when fags hit you then it takes ages to get the money outta them (referring to the DICKHEAD who hit me on the heatrhcote day!) but yer hope its resolved soon for you.. and i recommend NOT going to palm as gordo's car has been there for aggessssss

• 2 weeks later...

thats nothing ... my whole back bumper is bent ... and the back panel ... its getting fixed now ... i've had my car fixed before at this place and they did an ok job ... wouldn't say great but good enough ... but yeah count urself lucky as ur damage wasn't that bad ..

Originally posted by Zombie

Hey guys,

A damn lancer ran into the back of me tonight. I had driven to the end of my street and was waiting at a T intersection for traffic to clear, and the lancer was sitting behind me. Was about to go but thought one car coming was moving a bit quicker so I put my foot back on the brake (hadnt moved forwards yet) and the lady behind me must have been distracted thought i was moving off and drove into the back of me.  

:goddam:  

My rear bumper is pushed in, and  damage to my muffler i think.  

Could have been worse I guess.

Oh well maybe another skyline to head to palm.

Adam.

adam i feel for u mate:(

how dare they...even thought i am a lancer driver as well./

i swear i saw a white 33 drove past CQU yesterday while i was waiting to pick up my bf from uni...and i saw the back bumper was badly damaged...i was think its the cause of a drift!@@

hope u be fine soon

she pays for it doesnt she