SAU Community

R34 Traction Control/slip

R34P3R

1. is there a difference between the traction control and the SLIP light that comes on?

2. does traction control also work if you brake too hard or is that abs?

3. read some things but tired and cant remember things well. does traction control work in wet weather? coz i spun out and the slip light didnt come on even though i had tcs on.

1. When the slip light comes on, your traction control is working. The main thing it does is over ride your throttle. In other words it closes the butterfly and basically cuts power to the engine

2. Thats not traction control, thats ABS

3. Yes, traction control does work in wet weather. If your car is in a spin, there is not much traction control can do to get you out of it. I'm assuming you slammed on brakes or something while you were spinning. Traction control can do nothing then.

agreed with what ryan said

traction control DOES NOT work or do ne hting if ur car is in a spin

tho if it's dry road or wet road in a straight line the tcs does work stops ur tyres from spinnin too much:)

leo.

Yep... thats about right. It will cut the power, but if you're really throwing it into the corner, it won't bring you back or anything. It will just cut power. The rest is up to you.