SAU Community

Far Cry 2 Ps3

Gazzilla

Anyone else playing this game?.. I think its fantastic, one of the best first person shooters in a Looong time. But Im finding it a bit annoying that I cant use a mouse and keyboard, like the good old days of my PC. Anyway this game is a must buy for anyone with a PS3/PC

I disagree! I love crysis, so much sick stuff you can do in it, everything breakable, you can pick up everything.. you can choke and throw people, AI is a bit dumb but it's still damn fun, the powers are so sick, whereas FC2 has graphics that look about the same but after playing crysis for a fair while and expecting big things from FC2 i was pretty meh'ed out.. i liked the first one but this one is fair average, it's sick that u can set grass on fire and shoot animals but it's too much of a survival game for me, i like to be able to find bullets and not have my guns lock up all the time, also i like a bit of variance in gameplay, this whole game just seems to be running around africa in dodgy cars, shooting at AI (that always hit u 100% of the time, no matter where they are) not knowing where they are (needs something on the AI so u can tell where ur being shot from.. i can always tell when ppl shoot me IRL) and killing people out the front of sheds XD

For me, Crysis and Crysis Warhead are great games but it gets very repative and the storyline is Far Cry 1. It's all good and fun to tear down houses and throw chickens and turtles but it does get kinda boring.

Far Cry 2 has its boring parts to (the car driving) but it's still a good game.

Yeh i just got warhead.. pretty over it myself, but will give me new stuff do mess around with when i'm bored ^^ Kinda regret deleting farcry2 now, was gonna give it a second chance after being meh'd with warhead

aw warhead was cool lol, specially the last battle.

i still remember when playing crysis 1 at the section where you go to the grave yard to be airlifted out and you're told they cant land cos the areas is still hot, and the out of no where im attacked by KPA in stealth suits, scared the shit out of me lol, (im a tad jumpy) the second time i played through it i used the stealth to find all of the stealth enemies before they even knew i was there :D lol

• 1 month later...

My brother gave me this for Xmas, been playing it a fair bit. Probably the best FPS i've seen on PS3, not really a fan of FPS on PS3 because I prefer the old mouse and keyboard but this has been quite playable. But yeah its boring as shit when you have to drive between the missions, gets really repetative, need more bus stops!