SAU Community

Pic's Of Dans C210 Coupe

harvo

Also, I have a dirt-cheap Holley-to-L24 manifold in the garage if you need it.

Cheers, D

That sound interesting mate, wouldn't have a spare set of extractors laying around too?

Think I've sorted the pulley conversion today, swapped the air con pulley straight over. Had to drill the magnet assembly, drill and tap the supercharger housing to suit and then for the front clutch plate It needed to be keyed onto the spline of the output shaft.

Should keep the boost down too being a larger pulley, just need to sort the mounts and idler pulley arrangement. Then plum it up and blow it up :)

Image203.jpg

Image207.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that have extractors, although I have bought and sold a few sets in my time... but I might be able to track a set down for you. I'll hit my mate's factory next weekend to have a look for useful bits and pieces, and to grab that manifold. He's a scrap metal dealer, and has a stream of random bombs coming in and out, so have a think about parts that might be useful from other cars, too (idler pulley etc).

Your project is looking wild, so like Mr Shadow says, keep the pics/videos coming!

• 1 month later...

I recieved your money and spent it at the pub... and I had a really great time.

Your Holley manifold went into the post last week, so it should arrive Mon or Tues. Hope it serves its purpose well.

I recieved your money and spent it at the pub... and I had a really great time.

Your Holley manifold went into the post last week, so it should arrive Mon or Tues. Hope it serves its purpose well.

Haha classic, I myself had to for-go a night at the pub to purchase said manifold but am happy the money still made it over the bar and a good time was had by all :ermm:

On another note, a mates painter is coming to have a look tomorrow. He's painted a few Datto's for the boys and dose a pretty good job too.

Here's a couple of recent ones

5460_1214738692887_1361402038_30607.jpg

5460_1213925872567_1361402038_30605.jpg

Image027.jpg

7517_1240215249785_1361402038_30686.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well progress has slowed but I'm still moving forward,

I've added a resonator to the exhaust and removed the rear muffler(replaced by the twins) Finished the s/c inlet, sent the s/c outlet for welding, finished the top bracket(V-3.0) ready for welding and discovered the new inlet manifold won't work with the factory exhaust manifold so waiting on extractors now.

more pics in the mean time,

Port matched and polished

IMG_0072.jpg

Old verses new(looks huge)

Image006.jpg

Image010-1.jpg

Looking a bit worse for wear at the moment

Image011-1.jpg

Edited by harvo

• 2 weeks later...

Red bull gives you wings(especially when u add bourbon to it)

Got my grove on and polished some shit tonight, SC bracket and the lid for the plenum chamber I suppose you'd call it?

Image031-1.jpg

Image025.jpg

but more importantly I've made the best cup holder ever, It's even adjustable ;)

Image037.jpg

Image036-1.jpg

Shit, think my wings just fell off :D

Hope you printed off lots of order forms, there could be high demand for those holders especially as it comes with complimentary Beam ( I assume)?

For you mate, of course.

It's a no drill mod too