SAU Community

Stagea Cruise 23/11

chef_stagea

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys are interested i just picked up my wide angle lens for my camera, so i think i should be able to get an awesome shot of all the stagea's in one fram....

yeah do it :P i think i msg'd ya the meet point. if not let me know. chances of bringing out the 35 gtr in sum of your pics? :)

yeah do it :banana: i think i msg'd ya the meet point. if not let me know. chances of bringing out the 35 gtr in sum of your pics? :P

nah you don't msg me the meet point or any info, i am not sure if anyone wants a passenger.......

can someone pm me the details...

i have a friend with a stagea, he might be interested in taking part

hey mate... ull have to meet me at the good life gym on corn glynburn rd and greenhill... i cant disclose the meet point to people that have joined today :S hope u understand. i wont be in my stag when i meet u so yeah. 1130 at the good life gym :D.....

As for every1 eles it HAS NOT changed. same as rubys last cruise...

thats ok :/

his stag might not be ready by then...hes been installing new locks and an immobilizer for it

ah well, maybe it will be ready for the next one

nah you don't msg me the meet point or any info, i am not sure if anyone wants a passenger.......

my bad, not sure why i typed "don't" i was supposed to say you didn't msg me the meet point or any info.....