SAU Community

Stagea S2 Dayz Neo All Carbon Fibre Options

Hi All,

I have moved a fair distance from work and I'm covering minimum 100K's a day on average 150-200K's a day. So having a car that averages 450K's and a mortgage to pay, it just doesn't make sense.

Unfortunately I think I am going to have to part with it and get another car. Either a 4cylinder, Turbo Diesel or a V8 on gas.

So if someone would be interested in my Dayz Neo get in contact with me at [email protected] or 0415 953 217.

Asking price is $16,500. Its a 99 model with 59,000K's. Tiptronic.

Has HKS exhaust, Apexi pod, Tein Coilovers, P1 light weight alloy wheels. It has all the carbon fibre options on it.

It also has a full set of Nismo floor mats & a MOMO wheel.

Currently it has crappy silverstone tyres on it. (brand new) It handles nicely. But it handled much better with Dunlop Lemans on it.

If I don't get a new job that includes a company car soon, I am going to be forced to let it go. It would be a shame to let it go.. I really like the car. But the mortgage comes first and the toys come second.

post-52434-1225876872_thumb.jpg

post-52434-1225876884_thumb.jpg

post-52434-1225876894_thumb.jpg

post-52434-1225876905_thumb.jpg

post-52434-1225876917_thumb.jpg

post-52434-1225876925_thumb.jpg

post-52434-1225876936_thumb.jpg

post-52434-1225876946_thumb.jpg

post-52434-1225877076_thumb.jpg

post-52434-1225877122_thumb.jpg

swap for silvia with some cash ur way

check out the link below

No thanks! If I have to get out of my stag, I'll be going into a N/A 4 cylinder, diesel or something on gas. Won't be wanting another turbo import. Need something that can idle down a freeway.

Hi Guys,

I've had a few emails with offers to swap this for something else of lower value with cash change over..

The only way I would swap anything for this would be for a Nissan Navara ST-R Turbo Diesel and I would give you my car and I would give you up to $8000 in cash. It would have to be newer than a 2004 model with under 100,000Kms on it.

Other cars I would consider is a 1990's Holden Rodeo dual cab. Again, Turbo Diesel (with cash my way) Or a VY SS ute on LPG, again, I would give you my car and cash your way.

No need to offer me any coupes, sedans, motorbikes or anything else that isn't a ute or station wagon. I use my car for work and I need the space that it has for tools and ladders.

Car will be in Canberra on 21st November, then will be in Cooma 22nd. If anyone down that way wants to see it I am contactable on the mobile.

If not sold before hand, Car will be in Adelaide over the Christmas holiday period.

Anyone interested in SA and anywhere in the Riverina & MIA feel welcome to contact me to view the car over xmas.

my offer still stands, plus the silvia only goes through like 8 litres per hundred if ur not thrashing it

Thanks, but no thanks.. Coupes are of no use to me. Has to be a Dual Cab, Ute or Station Wagon.

I use the wagon for work..

I've had to start babying the car around. I'm managing to get 520K's out of a tank at the moment.

Not too bad... 12.5L/100K's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just looking through some old threads and came across this one.

In the market for a S2 stagea over the next few months.

Just wondering if this is still available?

Yeah mate, I still have it.. Car now has 81,000 Kms on it. Will probably be starting to advertise (car sales etc) in the next week or 2.. I have a D40 Navara on the way, so this toy might have to go.. Don't really want to sell.. But I have a XY thats about to be painted.. Money has to come from somewhere!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...