SAU Community

Parts In Stock: Work Wheels (taking Order Anytime)

JDM Concept

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey can you guys get anything for BMW fitment, work, volks, advans send me a list and prices.

rough specs - but anything similar ill look at.

5x120 pcd 19x9 30+ and 19x10 20+

Can you also order the new Volk VR G2 rims?

we dont sell advans or volks

only work or ssr

work gs1

19x9

19x10

$4320 a set

http://www.gnosis.gs/

#17 in stock now (new arrival)

NISSAN - SKYLINE BCNR33, SKYLINE BNR34

WORK XD9 - GUNMETAL

5-114.3 18X10.0 +18 [F]

5-114.3 18X10.0 +18 [R]

PRICE: $2500.00 PICK-UP - LESS $200 NOW (6 MAY 09 OFFER CAN BE WITHDRAWN WITHOUT NOTICE)

workxd95x11431810018mgm.jpg

#24 in stock now (new arrival)

NISSAN - SILVIA S14, SILVIA S15, SKYLINE R32, SKYLINE R33, SKYLINE R34

TOYOTA - SUPRA

MAZDA - RX7, RX8

WORK XT7 - GUNMETAL

5-114.3 18X8.5 +32 [F]

5-114.3 18X9.5 +38 [R]

PRICE: - $2400.00 PICK-UP - LESS $200 NOW (6 MAY 09 OFFER CAN BE WITHDRAWN WITHOUT NOTICE)

workxt75x1143188532189538mgm.jpg

please pm me the best price your willing to do for

NISSAN - SKYLINE BNR32, SKYLINE BCNR33

WORK CR KAI - GUNMETAL

5-114.3 17X9.0 +17 [F]

5-114.3 17X9.0 +17 [R]

PRICE: $2060.00 PICK-UP - LESS $200 NOW (6 MAY 09 OFFER CAN BE WITHDRAWN WITHOUT NOTICE)

Delivered to 3169 Vic .

that is the best price. our price is firm. wont find better price anywhere else in australia

postage is $95.00

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just wanting to know what is the estimated waiting time and total price (incl. shipping) for Work XD9 (MBG/MADBRAY) in 18x9+20 x2 and 18x10+18 x2 (5/114.3) plus blue RS Nuts/Lock Nuts and Hub rings for Nissan HCR32. Shipping suburb is Port Melbourne 3207, Victoria.

Hi, just wanting to know what is the estimated waiting time and total price (incl. shipping) for Work XD9 (MBG/MADBRAY) in 18x9+20 x2 and 18x10+18 x2 (5/114.3) plus blue RS Nuts/Lock Nuts and Hub rings for Nissan HCR32. Shipping suburb is Port Melbourne 3207, Victoria.

6-8 weeks

nuts 170 with wheels purchase

center caps 45 each x 4 = 160

postage 95 a set

$2370 a set for wheels

total $2795

6-8 weeks

nuts 170 with wheels purchase

center caps 45 each x 4 = 160

postage 95 a set

$2370 a set for wheels

total $2625

Hi, not really after the centre caps, just the hub rings to help secure the rim to the hub. Can I get a re-quote with hub rings instead of centre caps? And I'd also like to order asap please. PM me with details about the ordering process. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Slap a 460L into the car, send its mum.  
    • So last night pulling away from the lights, I lost power for about 1 second. Bit weird, but I kept driving... 5 minutes later the pump completely dies. When I tried to start the car, the pump won't even prime.  I left the car for about an hour, tried to start it and it all appeared fine. Pump primed, car started, got the fuel pressure I should have.... Start driving home, 5 minutes later it dies again. I'm stuck in a shit spot this time going up hill with a car right behind me, so I just let the car continue to turn over while praying to the fuel pump gods. After about 2 minutes of turning the engine over, the fuel pump came back to life and I got home (only about another 5 min away).  So I've been digging around online, it seems like the 525 fuel pumps really don't like to be run at 100% all the time. I've found quite a few examples online of people killing their Walbro 525 pumps within about a year of usage when they are run without PWM.  So, my pump is an Aeroflow 525 (AF49-1057) and I've been running it at 100% without PWM. I'm thinking the Aeroflow 525 didn't like being run at 100% and has burnt itself up.  I really am sick of dealing with fuel pump issues, my current thoughts are -  1. Use a Walbro 450 and run it without PWM. It seems like these pumps hold up pretty well to being run at 100% all the time. I only make about 350kw and can't see me making any more power any time soon so this is probably a fine option.  2. Get a Walbro 525, run it with PWM. I know doing this will annoy me as I feel like with only 350kw, its extra expense that I don't "need" and I'll be thinking the whole time while setting it up that I should have gone with option 1. I know I'll be happy with this option when its setup and running, its only the initial setup frustration and cost as an issue.  3. Get a Walbro BKS1001 brushless pump. This is the fu*k it I'm already going PWM, might as well go full retard. This option just seems better in every way, with the only downside being cost. But I don't know much about this pump so I could be wrong.  Happy to get everyone's thoughts before I go digging around in the fuel tank again. 
    • Doing it this weekend. For sure this time. Thank you forum gods.  And im running map sensor now with the haltech. Still have the AFMs attached to the mushroom dome shaped air filter things
    • Actually, it is probably pretty legit. I mean, it's still woke feminazi bullshit academia, but you would have to agree that it is very likely that there would be a correlation between wanting a loud exhaust and scoring at the unpleasant end of the scales for dark triad personality traits. The fact that they found it didn't correlate with narcissism and only with psychopathy and sadism definitely shows that the loud exhaust thing is more of a "f**k you" than a "look at me", and I reckon that rings pretty close to most of the dickheads who take it to the extreme. Remember, this is correlation with tendency to be closer to one end of a personality trait scale than the other end. Of course someone who is at the literal opposite end of the psychopathy scale is going to be so considerate of others that they wouldn't even think about wanting to upset anyone with a loud exhaust. So the finding isn't that "you are a psychopath". Just that you score more towards that end of the scale than someone who doesn't like loud exhausts (on average, not necessarily even for specific individuals).
    • Blitz ER34 at some point hopefully, should be allowed in Gr3 if they do.