SAU Community

Whens The Next Big Cruise?

Tyson 1990

It would of been the single greatest day in your life tyson...but you missed it. well i guess there is always next life. (right now i know a bunch of people are wondering why i used the term life and not year allow me to present my case then critisize my selection of vocabulary) <based on tysons driving ability he has managed to trash his non turbo skyline just a month and a half after aquiring it... it begs the question how does one loose control of something with minimal power unless someone was doing something stupid. so based on that I am being brutally honest when it comes to a young driver and using a term that has a little more impact in the hopes that he learns how to drive and doesn't wind up missing next years SCC due to a fatal tree to the car like incident.> and with that oer the day was good lots of sexy lines and some really stylish mods to boot.

It would of been the single greatest day in your life tyson...but you missed it. well i guess there is always next life. (right now i know a bunch of people are wondering why i used the term life and not year allow me to present my case then critisize my selection of vocabulary) <based on tysons driving ability he has managed to trash his non turbo skyline just a month and a half after aquiring it... it begs the question how does one loose control of something with minimal power unless someone was doing something stupid. so based on that I am being brutally honest when it comes to a young driver and using a term that has a little more impact in the hopes that he learns how to drive and doesn't wind up missing next years SCC due to a fatal tree to the car like incident.> and with that oer the day was good lots of sexy lines and some really stylish mods to boot.

Snap? :ph34r:

I accelerated too fast out of a roundabout when it was pelting down rain. I haven't had my license for long either so i had no idea that the amount of acceleration i did would've spun my car out. Oh and also i over corrected myself when i started sliding, otherwise theres a high possibility i wouldn't have crashed. Also i never drove in wet weather when on my Ls, my mum wouldn't let me because she said i was too 'unexperienced', i often argued "how the hell am i supposed to get experience if i never drive in wet weather?" but it never got me anywhere.

Either way i don't think its nice to assume i was doing something stupid when you don't know the whole story. I never do anything stupid in my car since its not cheap to fix nor was it cheap to buy.

Saying 'next life' to me, doesn't effect me at all. If i kill myself in an accident then so be it, at least i won't be alive to care.

this is a sensless statement; you don't know the circumstances of Tyson's 'accident'.. wet weather brings plenty of drivers undone; not all are "stupid". if you have to crap on someone, crap on his Mum for not ensuring he had time behind the wheel in the wet. she obviously knows there are special skills/knowledge required for wet weather driving.

What really happened was he clutch kicked it out on the exit of the roundabout in an attempt to bake 2nd and do some hectik dorifuto. Don't feel bad ive got a mate who in the first week of owning his car did a similar thing by the sounds on it on a roundabout in the wet and went into a fence. He also then backed into another fence on another date...... I don't talk to him much anymore.

I accelerated too fast out of a roundabout when it was pelting down rain. I haven't had my license for long either so i had no idea that the amount of acceleration i did would've spun my car out. Oh and also i over corrected myself when i started sliding, otherwise theres a high possibility i wouldn't have crashed. Also i never drove in wet weather when on my Ls, my mum wouldn't let me because she said i was too 'unexperienced', i often argued "how the hell am i supposed to get experience if i never drive in wet weather?" but it never got me anywhere.

Either way i don't think its nice to assume i was doing something stupid when you don't know the whole story. I never do anything stupid in my car since its not cheap to fix nor was it cheap to buy.

Saying 'next life' to me, doesn't effect me at all. If i kill myself in an accident then so be it, at least i won't be alive to care.

get your car fixed, stay alive, and we'll see you for SCC 2009!!.

dont fell to bad i have crashed in the wet

at least mine was a massive oil patch and all i done was f**k up my coilover and my 17x10" work miesters :P but atleast there was an unmarked cop behind me who spun out aswell and went into a light pole :)

Edited by Damit

I hear what your saying..... I wouldnt worry about what anyone says on this forum anyway mate. As long as your safe and didnt get hurt, thats all you need to worry about :P

P.S. - As silly as it seems, you might want to invest in a driver training course... They can be really fun and you get to know your car exceptionally well. I took my old R34 4-door out to the skid pad and learnt allot about safety.

Take care