SAU Community

New Energy Drink In Aus To Rival Red Bull

seanisonfire

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far out its got twice the amount of taurine and caffeine in it than red bull, surpriesed you didn't die!

Red bull = 250ml and 1000mg taurine. suggestion on the can says "MAX 2 CANS A DAY"

Mother = 500ml and 2000mg taurine. suggestion on the can says "MAX 1 CAN A DAY"

spot a pattern here?

im guessing this drink is 500ml aswell...

no long after finishing.. we all felt pretty ill!! head spins, head aches, feeling sick! it was really strong!!

Measured your head lately?

I reckon if your head was being shrunk by a voodoo curse it might feel that way.

talking about energy drinks. Anyone tried "Krating Daeng" Thailand's very own red bull?

Tried one and it made me sweat/ heart beats faster/ energetic/ nausea for a while/ instant high.

i think theres cocaine inside or something similar.

Apparently its been banned but its still available at the Asian groceries in Northbridge.

Edited by lcy

Anyone tried pulling an all nighter, before going into work at 5am the next morning with no breakfast and only 2 cans of V? THAT f**ks you up!!

The drive isnt too nice though :)

Try a no-doz & 2 cans of red bull all within half an hour, while drinking the third and driving... My muscle tension went mad about half way through the third one haha, was pinging for a bit & couldn't sit still.

Edit: Oh yeah, and it was hard to keep my foot between no throttle and full throttle haha, was pretty much flooring it everywhere then coming off completely cos it was too hard to hold it between. Good thing the magna is auto...

Edited by s2k12

Monster is not to bad!!

i saw the Samedi can at a cafe in Perth yesterday was going to taste it but didnt want to get sick

SO I WILL MAN UP AND give you a feedback soon lol

Actually, just thinking about it... Why don't any of these energy drinks ever contain Gurana... It is a proven energy stimulant... They've all got Taurine, but no Gurana... That seems silly... They should have BOTH lol!

Edited by Marco-R34GTT