SAU Community

Picked Up My New Stagea Today

GTR91

Things are coming along great ;)

Got the DBA slotted and cross drilled discs on.

Also a Greddy radiator fitted and finished up spraying the rest of the engine.

Monday we'll fit the Power FC, put in the R33GTR seats, 7" touch screen stereo unit, tidy up everything and it should be ready for the road (fingers crossed)

There's more to do, but I have to wait for a container from Japan to arrive before I start on the next phase.

Cheers.

post-44730-1232236598_thumb.jpg

post-44730-1232236879_thumb.jpg

Got the 260RS in the workshop ATM. Finally rego'd and road legal. Now the fun begins :angry:

Had a set of Tomei cams and cam gears installed yesterday. Also sprayed the engine with black wrinkle paint. Today a set of gold DBA slotted and cross drilled discs will go on (will take a pic when its completed) then the power FC and a bunch of other stuff.

Will post work as its done, sort of a build archive for anyone who's interested.

Cheers.

Edit: oops there's also a new water pump and radiator, though you can just see the new water pump in the pic.

Hey mate.

Is it a big job pulling the intake plenum out for painting?

Looks great mate. Looks angry hehe.

Hey mate.

Is it a big job pulling the intake plenum out for painting?

Looks great mate. Looks angry hehe.

Yeah it is a big job mate. So big infact I took the mechanics advice and didn't do it :wave:

I just took it real easy and sprayed it whilst it was on.

If that isn't your thing and you can also buy a carbon fiber cover for the RB26 plenum.

Yeah it is a big job mate. So big infact I took the mechanics advice and didn't do it :D

I just took it real easy and sprayed it whilst it was on.

If that isn't your thing and you can also buy a carbon fiber cover for the RB26 plenum.

Really? Where would I find something like that? They look any good? I thought it might be a big job thats why I asked.