SAU Community

Camber Arms

chef_stagea

i got new tyers put on the other day and they did an alignment for me... the best they could achieve on the rear was around -2 to -3 degrees camber they dude sugested i get rear camber arm.... he said this is happeing because of my coil overs..... even set at the highest setting (hilux spec imo) its still not what i would call decent camber... and its chewing threw tyers like theres no tomorrow.

where do i look for these?

what do i need to look for?

any recomemded brands, types etc etc

if i do the rear should i do the front? as ill probly lower that soon aswell... (also having the same problem but not as bad)

Dunno...

I used the Whiteline kit, front adjustable castor bushes and rear subframe alignment kit along with front/rear swaybars and Bilstein shocks on stock springs.

Been perfect for 3yrs like this.

All the R33 stuff fits. I have front and rear camber arms and I also have to buy rear toe arms because we couldn't get it aligned properly with the factory adjustment. My tire chewing was mostly happening in front and it's fixed now.

By all means get adjustable arms but dont use the cheap china sh*t as the bearings they use are generally crap.

Whiteline do adjustable arm (KTA117 and KTA118) which have plenty of adjustment and a polyurethane bush which for a street driven car is a better way to go imho. Ive had these on my car for 2 years and 50-60000km and had no problem at all.

Hope that helps.

By all means get adjustable arms but dont use the cheap china sh*t as the bearings they use are generally crap.

Whiteline do adjustable arm (KTA117 and KTA118) which have plenty of adjustment and a polyurethane bush which for a street driven car is a better way to go imho. Ive had these on my car for 2 years and 50-60000km and had no problem at all.

Hope that helps.

I tried to fit the kta 118 arms to my stagea and found that they made contact with the shocks

The last page of the Stagea Suspension thread discusses other options

richard