SAU Community

MeLz CruiZe Cruise - 23rd January 2009

MeLSki

lol you guys are funni

Nath, thanks for taking Benson and Co and yes I can't wait to see the sexifiro ;) lol my calaisturbo.com mates are all like "aww I don't want to get stickered cos of your ricer friends" and I'm like "ummm you gusy are half rice" lol jkz Nathan you might scare them haha

That's a shame the beast is away Scott, but yeah be good to meet you.

Just so you all know I won't have access AT ALL to the internet tomorrow so if you ned my mobile number for the cruise, pm me your email addy !!

Benson, are you able to keep an eye on the thread for me tomorrow and sms me if anyone needs anything? Cheers buddy!

Can't wait guys!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping so ;) I had to have this weekend, last weekend was MV09 and next friday I want to go watch drift and I'm not keen on saturday cruising so yeah I hope it's a good turn out mym outh has gotten me into trouble in the past so I hope I can live up to it hahaha

just heard from takushi on sau cruise

apparently at first meet point at dogswamp, whole bunch of imports, then a little lebo guy in a vy ss rocks up, trys to do a skid, gets it out, flicks one way then flicks and grips and shoots him foward into a massive light post

hes so short that he misses airbag and smashes his head so theres blood everywhere, ambo and tow trcuk rock up, car is f##ked, and apparently his parents lived just across the road too

bulk pictures were taken, i cant wait

moral of story: dont do skids in a family car

pics? story from ppl there?