SAU Community

Christmas And New Year

love my 32

Thrusday? NFI. Mum will probably drag a few of her side of the family up here. Not seeing Dad this year as cbf.

Friday? (my Birthday :P), again NFI. Might see if I can get some mates to come round for a barby/shit talk.

Satdy night = possibly big drink up.

next Wednesday night, not sure where we'll be but there will be a metric fkload of alcohol and other goodies consumed and rowdinesss will be achieved.

supposed to be working in the arvo New Years day, but will probably tell them where to shove that idea :cheers:

im heading up to the NT to blast the crap out of some feral donkeys and camels.

10 days of drunken random slaughter.

should be fun.

dude must play alot of buck hunter :P what camels n donkeys are you expecting to find? or that code for im taking some missing persons off the map.

Not a F thing ?, maybe work on my car or walk over to go fishing ?. then drink myself silly on cheap booze ..alone...lol :P (drinking in the mirror..lol)

(no wife this year ,now EX wife)

All my family is in the states? and not many friends and the ones I do know have major plans for holidays. and hate to be a outsider in someone elses family holiday meals

mom said she would call me on chrissy day and chat to brother, its snowing like mad there(denver where the plane crash was yesterday, same airlines I worked for in school..a shonky one)... better here in the warmth..lol snow looks nice but its too friggan cold

Chrissy Holidays highly overrated ,I'm over it already

but hope the rest of SAU has a great day and a safe holiday season

sounds like my day! might head down to brighton beach early morning and catch some squid and then with the catch cook them up at home whilst having a few beers

Christmas eve with ben's family

Christmas lunch with my mum and dad

Then christmas night party at my bro's!!

New years day ill be spending getting the stags ready for a wedding! yay

Edited by Nene260RS

so working today(christmas eve) working tomoro from 9-430pm, workingboxing day from 10am-9pm,got weekend off then working new years eve till9pm then start at 10am new years day, so i guess i beat you all with the gayest end of year cleberations! joy of being a qualified chef on a sallary aye

merry christmas all tho, drive safely now

Tomorrow - nothing til about 1, probly sleeping, or cruising the espy (as ya do on xmas day, day off work = cruising!) Pick up the g/f from her house around 1ish, me and her mum - lets just say we 'dont get along', then doing sweet stuff all til around 5 (probly cruising glenelg for abit lol) then at my sisters place for tea from 5 til late.

NYE - Me and the g/f have decided we'll spend it just the 2 of us somewhere, she mentioned something about christies beach and getting drunk, may just sit down on the beach and drink, make it a night to remember, take that what ever way you want to lol...

Merry xmas to all and a safe and happy new years! *Dont drink and drive people!!!!

Well my night tonight will be spent looking out for this bastard: :down::laugh:

SDC108851.jpgSDC10888.jpg

And in all seriousness- just the usual do with lunch with mums side of the family and dinner with dads. Prob hit the beach on boxing day :P

And new years....no plans yet. Prob go to a friends and then suss out the bay.

Tree huggers stop reading now...

im heading up to the NT to blast the crap out of some feral donkeys and camels.

10 days of drunken random slaughter.

should be fun.

yew. im going up to Nt too, darwin. there cant be that many stageas on SA plates there so say hi :santa: