SAU Community

Police Correspondence

Nene260RS

you are quite welcome to tag along roo, a the moment its only me going!

Then I'll come with you. I've had some experience with such meetings ... just not keen on them because I'm bored with them LOL. Talk to you more about it tonight ... you going to be at Mel's birthday?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah hun i am... ill see you there

I did have TAFE tonight, but I can't be arsed getting in there. Rather be drinking! :P

Plus the Stag is in 'injury' mode with a turbo on its way out. :( So I'll cruise her home and we'll be out in the Liana. :P

Throwing a few Qs together for the meet. We'll discuss tonight. :D

if i get done i got all stock parts to get through regency and i KNOW the car is fine as i have been 3 times before...

but yes as you said ryan.. get a daily if need be!

... and when the heat is on again, people will scream "why isn't anyone doing anything?". Nene and I will see this to the end. We spoke about it last night and its still going ahead.

Yeah, why call it off after all this effort/organization that you's all put into it anyway?

+1 exactly you's seem to be doing well you have gotten neil to listen you have organized a meeting with him i cant see why you shouldn't be able to resolve some off the issues with him.

He seems to be understanding so far and the heat off the cops is slowly dieing (maybe) or maybe they are realizing that we are not hoon's.!!!

Hey Roo,

I've had a few pm's from a few peeps with questions to ask Neil... can i pop over tomorrow night and go over what we are gonna do??

You could ... but I won't be home. Got TAFE until about 10pm :huh:

How's about Friday night at Vilis? You were going to be there anyway?

x

the main reason all the defects ect have slowed down is because its not december/ january like neil said its when most cops are out and about, it will be good to have a meeting with officer neil and talk about the issues we have ect.