SAU Community

R34 Gt-t With Quality Mods, Manual Coupe

For sale here is an excellent, quality 5 speed manual R34 GT-T Skyline. It has been very well looked after with regular services (3000 - 5000 K's) using quality oils. The car runs extremely well, and my mechanic says it is one of the cleanest Skylines they have ever seen (Dynamic Mechanix, Rockhampton, Ph. 07 49272112).

Why pay $20000 for an R34 with little mods when you can save thousands by buying an already modified car that is in better condition than most you will see.

My modifications include;

- Hi-Flowed turbo by GCG still under warranty

- Blitz front mount intercooler (mounted properly with a sports radiator fan so the cops will leave you alone)

- Blitz turbo back exhaust

- Nismo oil cooler

- APEXi Power FC

- Blitz ID3 electronic boost controller

- Blitz turbo timer

- Black mags with Bridgestone Potenza Adrenaline RE001 tyres for awesome grip, still with most of their tread

- Turbosmart blow off valve

- Bilstein coil-overs

- New brake pads and spark plugs

- Dark window tint

- Clarion CD head unit

- Inverter in the boot so you can hook up a tv and dvd (I have both and I will include them in the sale if you like)

This car recently received QLD Transport approval so it is a hassle free car, the cops will leave you alone.

Anyone who has seen me driving this car around knows that it has not been thrashed, and that it is well cared for.

I will be sad to see it go, but am purchasing a house so it's time to downgrade.

I live in Emerald but can easily drive to Rockhampton, Mackay, Brisbane etc. for any genuine buyers.

Please feel free to call me with any questions.

Matt, 0419668773

post-41642-1232495652_thumb.jpg

post-41642-1232495770_thumb.jpg

post-41642-1232495888_thumb.jpg

post-41642-1232495974_thumb.jpg

post-41642-1232496051_thumb.jpg

post-41642-1232496152_thumb.jpg

post-41642-1232496280_thumb.jpg

Due to my remote location I am happy to take the costs of flight to Rockhampton to view the car off the purchase price (up to $500) if you buy it. If you want to fly up to see the car I can meet you in Rockhampton, but I will only take the flight costs off the price of the car if you buy it. If you don't buy it then you will have to pay for the flights.

I just thought this would help serious buyers get a good look at the car and what great value it is.

Virgin and Jetstar always have cheap flights to Rocky, from as little as $39 from Brisbane.