SAU Community

Vortex 3200-j Car Alarm

elysium

hey got my gtr and it has the vortex 3200-J installed link here for details, the only thing is the manual is in japanese, been playing around with it lately got most things worked out but i dont have a key to disarm it from under the bonnet which would come in handy trying to reset the ECU or changing the battery, which i had to do 3 days ago flat battery,as soon as the terminals are d/c it goes off.

any ideas where i could get one of these? it looks as though its one of those rounded hollow keys.

hey got my gtr and it has the vortex 3200-J installed link here for details, the only thing is the manual is in japanese, been playing around with it lately got most things worked out but i dont have a key to disarm it from under the bonnet which would come in handy trying to reset the ECU or changing the battery, which i had to do 3 days ago flat battery,as soon as the terminals are d/c it goes off.

any ideas where i could get one of these? it looks as though its one of those rounded hollow keys.

Hey mate,

Looks like a normal basic alarm with all the bells and whistles and 2 way pager. Most countries sell different brands ie: we have Mongoose, Rhino, USA use alot of Viper, Hornet etc.

No big deal, principals of the alarm would still be the same. I unfortunately cannot say I have heard of them before but thats not unusual.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Gardener

Platinum Car Security