SAU Community

Brand New Rb25 Power Fc And Handcontroller

Look all the wankers PMing with low-ball offers...its this simple...

THIS IS A GENUINE AUSTRALIAN PRODUCT FROM ACCESS AUTOWORKS...NOT A CHEAP IMPORT AND IS ALMOST $500 LESS THAN COST !!! HOW MUCH MORE OF A DISCOUNT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMFORTABLE RIPPING OUT OF MY WALLET?

COMES WITH FULL SUPPORT AND PART WARANTY.

see look...

http://www.accessauto.com.au/Items/ap-414-...GTS-T%20RB25DET

They are $2200 from Greenline and are no longer available from Nengun...$1500 is an absolute bargain.

Edited by DiRTgarage

cheap power fc's are a thing of the past since our $ went up to shit.

Unfortunately everyone now wants a Vi-PEC...making the Power FC even harder to sell.

Might have too keep it and show my grankids what we used to put in our cars...they will say "omg solid state technology used to run your cars...gee grandad you are old"

Edited by DiRTgarage

Look all the wankers PMing with low-ball offers...its this simple...

im pretty sure i sent you a pm asking if u can send to adelaide, and at the same time asked for bank account details so i could put in the full amount you were asking in!!!!

you had your sale right there... you lost your sale right here, i dont think i will buying from you now

i dont intend on being a keyboard warrior :D but your sale tactics fail

im pretty sure i sent you a pm asking if u can send to adelaide, and at the same time asked for bank account details so i could put in the full amount you were asking in!!!!

you had your sale right there... you lost your sale right here, i dont think i will buying from you now

i dont intend on being a keyboard warrior :D but your sale tactics fail

You actually said this...

ok, let me do a bit more research into it. as it'll be going into R32 rb25det there's a few thing im unsure of.

to be fair i thought id wait till i heard "yes i definately want it from you" before forwarding any of my details.

If you thought i was putting you in with all the "ill give you $800-$1200" people you were wrong, very wrong. You were one of the only people trying not to squeeze as much off it as you could...much appreciated trading. But getting my PM box hammered everyday by low ballers is a little frustrating.

no big deal...no 'sale tactics' here mate...ill put it on the shelf till someone genuine comes along.

Edited by DiRTgarage

Hey there

Just tryed sending a message but ur inbox is full. I am very interested, i have a local source stating a similar price i believe which i am checking tommorow. I really am after one without the hand controller but if i cant find anything tommorow then I shall shall send a confirmation either tommorow night or tuesday morning, unless you sell it before then of course. But key me in for definately interested (And not argueing on price :D ).

Cheers. Luke

• 2 months later...