SAU Community

Surging

riceyr33

ok as above i have a surging problem my mods are: power fc, z32 afm, 550cc injectors, gt2835, 040 fuel pump, fmc, exhaust ect...... it made 255kws. it surges when im turning corners and going over bumps with low ish fuel. ive been told a lot of things that could b the problem like i need a surge tank or a fuel reg and even my stock fuel rail isnt flowing enough. before i got out and spend the money either or what well fix the problem please help :geek:

it was fine with about 30kw less it got retune last weekend by sam at dr drift and its the first tank of fuel since that tune so im not sure if it would make much differents or not.

What exactly is "low ish" fuel? Is the fuel light on?

If so, the cheapest solution is to fill it up with petrol!

Next option would be to check the pump inside the tank

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Just that it's smaller than the "best" choice out of the available options.
    • Never heard any declare the -9 as a waste of time 
    • BTW, level up linking and @-ing, thanks David I actually don't have much to add, except that I have seen electrical gauges "off the scale" due to some sort of mechanical issue that work properly again after freeing up....sounds like that might be what happened here...
    • Howdy all, A mate of mine picked up an R32 GTS-T recently and it had a very... colourful... gear knob that needed to be replaced immediately 🤣 I put together a replacement which is reminiscent of the Nismo offering, which I also really like both the feeling and design. I basically took what they did and optimising for 3D printing, with the exception of the top chamfer, where I prefer a filleted design, despite it not printing quite as clean. If anybody needs another thread size for the locker or if you prefer a top chamfer similar to the Nismo one, I'm happy to put something together for you and as a side note, I was really impressed by the TPU lock nuts. Originally I was going to use steel and then found out the ones I had on hand were sadly M10 1.5 pitch, rather than the required M10 1.25 pitch, so I had to get a bit creative rather than wait for the bolt shop to open. In the picture it looks a little bit 'rough' at the top due to the layering printing on a curve, but in reality it's not very noticeable at all and honestly feels pretty good in the hand. https://www.printables.com/model/910138-nissan-skyline-r32-gear-knob Regards, Sean
    • Which can be translated into English as "waste of time"/"good"/"too big"/"stupid".