SAU Community

Thinking About Selling My V35 ... :( :(

Well guys, im so over the whole modifying car scene, im finking about selling my car, i've spent bit over 130k on this project for the past 2 years and now i just want to put a STOP to it so i fink is time to let it go ... i dun really want to but the more i see it the more i wana do to it ... so yeh, you guys might call me crazy on this but i actually want to give it up for $84k, nothing less, for the past 3 weeks i got offer from a Real Estate Fella @ Maroubra for $75k, & i walked away from it, & just 3 days ago a bloke down @ the gongs offerd $70k & i walked away from it again ... i really love this ride .... i want to let it go but i don't want to in a way ?? so confused but neways .. i've spent so much time & money in this car so if you guys can help to spread the words out it will be sweet

1st

* HKS GT Supercharged

* Custom 1 of baby blue Resprayed

* Merc Leather Retrim

* Project MU Race Series Brake Set Up

* '19' Top Secret Gold Rays GTF Rims

* Custom boot set up (Full JL Audio gear)

* ChargeSpeed Carbon Fibre Boot, Mirrors, Front Bar

* Top Secret Carbon Bonnet

got more & more ........

well here u go, herez a be4 & afta pic ..

back in 06

v79rh4.jpg

2jdjds7.jpg

& now

Image00001-1.jpg

2rfen4m.jpg

guys just chuck me PMs if any1 got any questions about it or interested ...

Cheerz

K

Edited by _L8RSXY_

hey kareem

if i were you i would be crazy not to take 75 and 70k for it

there is one for sale putting out 1000hp and it hasnt even sold yet and he wants the same $$$ as you are asking. so if you got offered that kind of money for a car at the end of the day worth max 50-60k imo, u should SELL IT!

Stunning car Kareem.

But Mark has a point. Carl has had his completely built twin turbo coupe for sale for months now and is not getting the money he wants.

I think the HKS car which is thousands cheaper is also still for sale.

There's a 32 GTR for sale which probably has had the same attention to detail as your car has that's been trying to sell for somewhere in the 50's for almost a year and is now down to mid 30's and still for sale.

It's a tough market mate, but good luck with it buddy.

Personally i would tough it out for a while, you never know some multi might have nothing better to do with his cash and really likes the colour :-). It's happened before.

rules of mods, you will never get it (your money) back.

bought my r33 for $23k, spent close to $15k modifying it from 250hp to about 360hp very fast street sleeper.

sold it for $10k with all the mods!

you should have taken the $75k - better than nothing.

you'd be very lucky if anyone offer you more than 1/3rd of what you spend (130k) = more than 40k

as modified cars are not everyone's taste plus only the real petrolhead enthusiast would dare to take a risk buying a modded one.

if you can be bothered taking off your mods, i suggest do so, sell the car as close to stock as possible then sell the mod parts separately.

you might end up come on top, if not, then at least you get some cash flow moving, rather than a stagnant sitting in your garage.

Lovely ride and well worth the money if a buyer wants to pay for it...

however as a few have said before you will not get the money you've spent on a car. You can barely do that with property and that is considered an investment. You still have to get it right though.

Unfortunately Cars are generally (a few exceptions) not a place to invest cash.

Good luck though.

Incidentially, how many k's on purchase, start of mods and how many after mods? Total k's now?

Is it engineered?

Edited by Stephen Thorpe

cheers for the comments guys, i still wana enjoy the car abit for now, not really that desprate for cash so im gonna let those offer slide through, & as i mentiond ive blown over 130k and now i only want 84k for it so dats not really getting my money back .... & let see if deres another offer come through and we'll tok den but nomata wat im not gonna let it go below 80, well Carl's built TT most of the work is under the hood .... well mine's in & out so .. cnt realy compare ...

& nah ... cnt be botherd to take parts out ... & sell, maybe lil things like the Pro Racer engine damper .. HKS Twin Power ... Defi's, ... duno yet ... we'll see wat i feel like later & maybe i'll post up some

later for sale

first purchase 25,000km, now 56,000km

yes the car is fully engineered ... :banana:

Edited by _L8RSXY_

LOL i bought a V35 cus I was over spending heaps of $$$$ modding cars, in particular my old 180sx which pumped out 308rwkw

Its sad but as others have said you will never get anywhere what you spent on the car back I know this personaly from when I sold my 180, In a way this used to be good for us untill the government changed the import laws and brought in SEVS. You used to be able to import a car from japan that was modded off its tits for a bargin price without having to strip it down to stock, ah the good old days well for some of us.