SAU Community

Forsale: 1996 Nissan Skyline R33 Gts-t $10900

ForSALE: 1996 NISSAN SKYLINE R33 GTS-T $10900

5015555.jpg

My family has grown out of the R33 skyline and it's time to move on. We brought her into Australia in 2003 and will all be sorry to see her go. (sorry wife and kids)

-- Description / Condition --

This is an excellent example of a stock standard GTS-T sedan, standard everything, except the radio and mongoose alarm. YES it also has the standard; dual airbags, climate control, 4WS, LSD, Leather steering handbrake and gear shift etc etc...

R33 SII 4 door with the nice tail lights and spoilers not to be confused with the SI - this is the nice looking one -- check out the pictures! ---

Don't let the genuine kilometers deter you (174K) , this skyline drives and looks great and could easily pass as a low KM example of the breed.

Interior - No damage or wear marks.

Exterior - Minor scratches on the front spoiler.

Drives - Purr's like a kitten. Gear shifts are firm just like the suspension!

--- Serviced Every 5000km with Shell Helix full synthetic oil. ---

I expect that the first person that is genuinely interested in this type of car will buy it. Will suit a person who wants a nice,clean and legal skyline to drive or someone who wants to use it as a base for future modifications. Will suit the fussiest buyer - Any Inspection Welcome.

Only Genuine buyers please. Price is negotiable

***Please make it a quick sale. I can't bare to prolong the agony of separation.***

Geoff

PM if UR Interested (Sydney NSW)

5015560.jpg

5015572.jpg

5015568.jpg

Edited by Geoffx-19

• 2 weeks later...