SAU Community

Selling Rockford Fosgate Stereo Package Never Used Still In Box

jdm junior

selling a rockford fosgate stereo package.......

rockford fosgate 4ch power t600-4

rockford fosgate mono block t1000-1

rockford fosgate p3 12inch sub

rockford fosgate power split system (tweeters woofers and crossovers)

rockford fosgate 1 farad capacitor

a jvc exad dvd player with 3 rca output and dolbydigital advanced 3.5 inch screen and a 7 inch fold out

the head units have been used not abused tho work like brand new and every thing else is wrapped and still in boxes with seals,

reason for selling is that the car all of this was supposed to go in was ment to be a weekend driver and show car but i made it full time trackcar and am in the need of a engine change and its just sitting there doing nothing

rrp on these items is $8000+ i am only selling the lot for 3800 ill also chuck in rcas and what not. the audio is all power class competition gear and one of the amps is the most powerful 4ch on the market today please only serious buyers i am not dropping price att all due to the fact im losing money off it all please dont hesitate to ring junior on 0432 744 627

not really due to the fact that this package is made for it self mixing it with any thing else will find it not to run as good like the sub running of a less powerfull monoblock or incase some one tries to run these off a 2ch or 4ch plus selling it indivdually will make them each and each harder to sell sorry mate but the speakers are t162s and im actaully in south eastern suburbs of vic

• 2 weeks later...