SAU Community

R32 Gtr Rb26/power Fc Problems

gtrnismo

couple months ago i was driving my gtr and went round a corner dong about 25km in 2nd gear then the car started to splutter and died. turned it on, got it started but it sounded more like a v8, extremely chunky, rev'd it a bit but it wouldn't go over 2200rpm then just died. this morning i was having a look over it, checked all hoses and piping and thats all fine. got the car running again and it was still chunky and blowing a shit load of grey smoke. fuel pump engaged. I'm thinking that maybe my battery could be a bit dodgy because when i got it started power fc had reset itself and just before my car originally started to f**k up i hit a bump which i thought might have caused the battery to do somethin weird and cause the pfc to reset.

if anyone has any ideas please let me know. quite puzzled as to what it could be.

it was in the car before it came to australia and as far as i know it was retuned before i bought it. yea i'll have another look at the intake piping but i was quite thurough.

that wont cause the pfc to reset where is ya hand controller any chance it was bouncing around? this happined to me abit back had it in the glove box it managed to bounce around pushing buttons and changed my afm to rb25's lol i have a gtr and it didnt like that at all wouldnt rev past 3,000 was like a rev limiter

i reset my pfc again and changed it all to the appropriate settings, r32 AFM's, boost controller kit off coz i got an avcr, etc things like that. got the car running, took it for a quick drive and as i hit about 2500rpm it was struggling. was popping alot and was about to die. possibly blown turbo? ran like a piece of shit.

dsc00095rzd.jpg

w1632.png.

dont think my hand controller would be too succesful with bouncing around haha

Edited by gtrnismo