Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• It feels like it has been ages. Will be there. Looking forward to it!
    • i looked at a HKS Exhaust for my 400R and the pricing was out of this world like to get it posted from the US is crazy. it was more then $2000 postage and i understand its a heavy item but thats just a cat back like $5000 for a cat back exhaust to my door imo is crazy. There was a  performance shop offering me a similar exhaust for $8k sure they just got it posted to and trying to make some extra cash though they said labor costs of installing but yer cat back and im paying $3k labor yerr nah. I remember i got a custom exhaust made for my TX3 back in the day from Hitech Mufflers on Parramatta Rd just wondering if i could get one these days for under $5k for my VR37?  
    • The ultimate Nissan GTR number plates “G0DZILR”, no matter what model GTR, these are the plates to have Never been on a vehicle before  Front & rear are both flexi slimline, 372x100mm, black with white font $8500
    • Hi All, Collected my HV37 during the week!! Good to be back after 6 years in Toyota 206 land...
    • i have been looking at this ECUtek tunes for my V37 and just wondering if i but it and put it in my ODB connector if i just remove it when the vehicle is off are all the tunes removed aswell ? like basically removing the dongle puts the car back into a standard state? i have never played with ODB connectors with tuning i have always had full ECU with hand controllers so this is all new to me.