SAU Community

Fs: Recaro Spg Full Bucket Seat (black)

Hey guys, ive got a Recaro SPG full bucket seat for sale in very good condition besides some minor aesthetic scratches on the fibreglass back and 3 small pin-sized holes on the side support from getting in and out. I purchased it second hand off a friend but never used it as I got a Bride Zeta II for my car instead. It has just been sitting in my room collecting a bit of dust as shown by the pictures.

The seat also comes with a bolster protector, that covers up the 2 small holes, and prevents the cloth from tearing any further. It is in exactly the same colour as the seat and fits nicely. Bride also sell protectors like these but they cost up to $100 per pair if memory serves me right.

The bolsters and cushions are still sturdy and full. This seat genuinely feels new and still very supportive. Thus, I am asking for $600 for this seat. I do not have any rails, and thus the price is for the seat only. You can easily purchase some original Recaro rails to suit your car, or you can modify a set of universal rails- whichever floats your boat.

It is currently in Waterloo, Sydney, but as ill be moving back to Melbourne in a weeks time, ill just have to bring it back along with me if its not sold by then. I am willing to package and post to anywhere in Australia at buyers' expense.

Please contact 0433 438 086 for any questions or enquiries.

Pictures are attached below.

Cheers! :D

post-20525-1236180418_thumb.jpg

post-20525-1236180512_thumb.jpg

post-20525-1236180548_thumb.jpg

post-20525-1236180584_thumb.jpg

post-20525-1236180641_thumb.jpg

post-20525-1236180673_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yawn