SAU Community

R.i.p. Ju54fn - 11/02/09

Alrighty, news bout the car.. insurance has picked up the car from the smash repairers and delivered it to pickles auctions, i asked them bout buying it back and said i can for $6500 (you can buy a driveable one for $7500 these days), so i dont think im going to buy it back might be a good idea to check it out at the auctions.. sorry to everyone who asked bout parts..

Any how here's the current situation with the parts in my garage below..

Still left;

* Razo Leather Gear Knob with all the attachments, shift stickers and aluminium shift pattern (very very good condition, looks kinda like a stock gear knob only better..) - $85 Express Posted Australia wide or $75 Picked up

* Turbosmart manual Boost Tap - $60

* K&N panel filter and cleaning kit (approx 3000Km's - bought the cleaning kit the day before and the filter was out the night before to clean it so its still fresh with oil) - $80

on hold pending payments;

* JJR Stealth intercooler with pipes, silicone joiners & brackets (got defected 2 weeks ago so wasnt in the accident) - $350

* Turbosmart Supersonic BOV (no adapter - got defected 2 weeks ago so it wasnt in the accident) - $200

GONE;

* Autometer Boost Gauge - $40

* Autometer Oil Pressure gauge (ill see if i can get the samdwich plate thinggy aswell for it) - $60

* Razo metal pedals ( got defected 2 weeks ago so put skateboard grip on them) - $20

* Set of genuine floor mats (5 pieces) - $60

post-49013-1237279492_thumb.jpg post-49013-1237279568_thumb.jpg post-49013-1237279639_thumb.jpgpost-49013-1237279705_thumb.jpg

UPDATE: Prices negotiable on left over items - (dont really want too, getting slugged $2250 for excess)

Still left;

* Razo Leather Gear Knob with all the attachments, shift stickers and aluminium shift pattern (very very good condition, looks kinda like a stock gear knob only better..) - $85 Express Posted Australia wide or $75 Picked up

* Turbosmart manual Boost Tap - $60

* K&N panel filter and cleaning kit (approx 3000Km's - bought the cleaning kit the day before and the filter was out the night before to clean it so its still fresh with oil) - $80

on hold pending payments;

* Turbosmart Supersonic BOV (no adapter - got defected 2 weeks ago so it wasnt in the accident) - $200

GONE;

* Autometer Oil Pressure gauge (ill see if i can get the samdwich plate thinggy aswell for it) - $60

* Razo metal pedals ( got defected 2 weeks ago so put skateboard grip on them) - $20

* JJR Stealth intercooler with pipes, silicone joiners & brackets (got defected 2 weeks ago so wasnt in the accident) - $350

Still left - BUMP ON PRICES;

* Razo Leather Gear Knob with all the attachments, shift stickers and aluminium shift pattern (very very good condition, looks kinda like a stock gear knob only better..) - $60

* Turbosmart manual Boost Tap - $50

* K&N panel filter and cleaning kit (approx 3000Km's - bought the cleaning kit the day before and the filter was out the night before to clean it so its still fresh with oil) - $60

GONE;

Still left - BUMP ON PRICES;

* Razo Leather Gear Knob with all the attachments, shift stickers and aluminium shift pattern (very very good condition, looks kinda like a stock gear knob only better..) - $60

* Turbosmart manual Boost Tap - $50

ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT:

* K&N panel filter and cleaning kit (approx 3000Km's - bought the cleaning kit the day before and the filter was out the night before to clean it so its still fresh with oil) - $60

GONE;

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry to hear about your car.

Thanks,

BUMP ON THE GEAR KNOB AND BOOST TAP

* Razo Leather Gear Knob with all the attachments, shift stickers and aluminium shift pattern (very very good condition, looks kinda like a stock gear knob only better.. lol)

* Turbosmart manual Boost Tap

• 3 weeks later...