SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Hey Dave can you do me a big favor!!

Can you take some measurements of your roof and cage for me?

1) Front of roof to where main centre hoop cage sits (taken from top off roof and centre)

2) Height of cage centre hoop from mounting feet

3) Distance of front hoops to roof taken from the top of the front hoop to the top of the roof and the distance of the top of the centre hoop and top of the roof.

I’m trying to determine if a non sunroof cage will physically fit into a sunroof R32 without hood lining (to allow room for extra height).

tacio this pizzas last night were delicious XD

very delicious indeed

the occasion must have intensified the pizzas' taste :D

who was the veagan?

diff subjct.. wheres your oil cooler, what else have you ordered?

Im getting a day permit tomorrow so Im driving my car to get a paint job.. hopefully ready/ regoed by next friday!!

yeh boy.. drift day :thumbsup:

Tas - says:

shan man eating watermelon

tristannn - says:

yeh man

tristannn - says:

lame

tristannn - says:

didnt laugh

Tas - says:

i could so picture shan

tristannn says:

bahahahha

tristannn says:

"this is how u eat a zinger"

tristannn says:

bahhaah

Tas says:

ahah no

Tas says:

this is how u eat watermelon

Tas says:

hahaha

Tas -says:

his such a black man

Tas says:

lol

tristannn says:

he is

tristannn says:

bahahah

yo T-bond

yea i saw his oil cooler today rofl.. haha u could call it a front mount by the size of it.. rofl.

u kno wat they say about guys with big oil coolers :P

oh yes.. oh yes indeed ;)

hope its not chinese!!!

dude im getting a trust 19 row with braided lines..

thats what you call empty wallet!

btw, bad news bout my car.. it sat on spray can paint for too long and rusted a fair bit.. needs HEAPS of work..

i was quoted 3 weeks.. :D

oh well.. do it once do it right

lol gay..

thats around the same time as mine.. turbz arrive around the 7th july supposedly

monday is to finish stuff and hunt for my Tein HA suspension!

that dyno day was pretty shiet..

i should organize one when i get my car running.! be sweet!

after i run in my clutch though :D

Edited by Redsuns88