SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

What? apart from the manual conversion that redsuns wont fkn shut up about? :P

When I got it there'd been a little bit of stuff done to it already (front mount, ebc).

I need to get the suspension sorted out - just dunno if I want that to happen before or after the man. conversion. Its been sitting on king springs with stock shocks since before my sister bought it a couple of years ago

However! that all happens next year... After this trip to europe at Christmas.

oh! p.s. Tristan. Bring some scene bitches next time :P

lol, dont i feel like a pimp :D

yeah scene bitches > your brother

thats cold brah!

he was amazed u smashed that icecream hahah

ps

holy f**k i am hungover, shit got messy last night - and my head hurts :rofl:

john is unemployed - u can tell cuz he is posting more during the day :)

shut up bitch :D

I do other stuff through the day as well you know... in fact right now I'm getting ready to go out... and buy a Rubiks cube. Oh yeah, that's right. :P

Pimp it up next time, Brah. You had TWO OTHER DUDES IN YOUR CAR! stop being a greedy kent, and bring ze bitches for us!

Rightio fags the boss has removed his fist from my ass for 5 mins so here is my post for the week.

thanks for having me along fellas! was good to meet all of you. even though at one point it seemed like tristan was luring me off into the hills to slaughter me :P

oh by the way... saw the R34 downstairs as i left - very nice :D

and remember, colin:

605496_finger_pointing_down__with_clipping_path.jpg

:P Its gettin sorted eventually. (R6 riders don't know shit anyway... :) )

oh! p.s. Tristan. Bring some scene bitches next time :rofl:

+11ty

yeah scene bitches > your brother

I concur. Although he gave us some laughs. "So many choices!!!"

except for the dint :P

When its all bogged up it will look mint

lol, dont i feel like a pimp :)

thats cold brah!

he was amazed u smashed that icecream hahah

ps

holy f**k i am hungover, shit got messy last night - and my head hurts :)

john is unemployed - u can tell cuz he is posting more during the day :P

Your a shit pimp tbh Tristan. If you were good at it you'd be able to go drifting on Friday :D

Pimp it up next time, Brah. You had TWO OTHER DUDES IN YOUR CAR! stop being a greedy kent, and bring ze bitches for us!

Two dudes is how Tristan rolls. He never forgets to use his pinkies either lol

So whats goin on on the weekend? Think I might was the car on Sunday since you all pussed out last night. Unless anyone else has something better to do?

sisters and bros

just got told theres a downside with vipec.. aparently the response time of the changes applied to the ecu is very slow..?

Is that while its being tuned or for changes that are made on the fly?

Is that while its being tuned or for changes that are made on the fly?

While its being tuned.. The changes wont be seen straight away, taking time to become effective and therefore slowing down the tune/ making it less accurate.. (i.e. if your tuner decided to push more boost pressure, it would not increase at the same instance). Has anyone heard/ had any experience relating to this downside with this plug in board?

never heard that before? Is it a tuner who has said this or just through the grapevine kind of thing? Give Mark at Godzilla a call if you want a quick answer. They're a Vipec dealer so will have encountered something like this if its true.

While its being tuned.. The changes wont be seen straight away, taking time to become effective and therefore slowing down the tune/ making it less accurate.. (i.e. if your tuner decided to push more boost pressure, it would not increase at the same instance). Has anyone heard/ had any experience relating to this downside with this plug in board?

Where is this info coming from ide like to read about it?