SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

post-a275482-rays-rims-043.jpg

fark i love those rims

just sold in bris

was hoping they would hang around a bit longer till i got some cash together.....

I love them, and the older version with the stainless lip, i want some 17 x 9.5s for my track rubber

does anyone still have that link that Jason posted for that ASIO job?

Im applying for that shiz, i already do a fair amount of evidence gathering ect as it is, and its my favorite part of my job, so i reckon i would love it

Morning mangs

Got new panels last night (from the TBar LOL) :O

Dan and I did a tunnel run on the way back (in the sexF :( ). Epic tunnel is epic.

good news on the panels bro!

and yes tunnel is the awesome!

cant wait to go in the 180 thru it now

another awesome day at work, yaaaay

have a meeting at 4pm so can't even duck out early.

and then i have to go meet the celebrant for the wedding and go through the ceremony at 6

and then we have dance lessons at 8

awesome day.......

my bad tristan, didnt get out of bed on saturday until 12pm then went out with nat in the arvo and straight to dinner on saturday night (Koh-Ya is awesome) I'll be there this weekend to lend a hand or 2

Yer, martin is right, S13's aren't the most fun thing to work on, cramped is the word i would use.

I need to fix up my car/s before heading back out on track again, lakeside was great fun last time i did it, so much better then QR. First track day i did was back in 2006..... ahhh so long ago..... I don't get all over competitive, i just go for the fun of it. Have done some track days with work and driven their cars on track always better.

Hopefully the coupe is back in action again soon, i need the ute to shift some junk i got lying around the garage, and also transport a safe to my place.

Plans for this weekend is to swap diff in my 31, the 4.11's are annoying me, going back to the 3.9

Hey guys and girls.

Does anyone know what time the harry's dinner meets start on the thursdays? And if its on this weekend?

Might drop into the chapel hill baskins on thursday on the way through too. Are there many people that go to this meet?

Cheers

There are no girls on the internet...

Harrys is normally 6:30 till 9ish i think maybe not even that late. Not sure if its on this week check boostcruising they normally have the info. There is normally between 7-10 people that come to chapel hill on Thursdays. Come along and say hi :blush:

hrrm tough call.....

oh colin, i drive through gordon park every arvo on my way home from work, so if tristan/john/andy/ravi/tiggs/martin/gabnar/ whoever else said they can pick it up i probably can.

I won't even make you pay extra for me to deliver them to you.

I also won't tell you i had what you needed..

There are no girls on the internet...

Harrys is normally 6:30 till 9ish i think maybe not even that late. Not sure if its on this week check boostcruising they normally have the info. There is normally between 7-10 people that come to chapel hill on Thursdays. Come along and say hi :yes:

Ha ha yeah well just trying not to upset everyone

Yeah probably will show up to chapel hill if i get my car back by then. Thanks for your help anyway :blush: might bring a mate in his rb powered silvia.

Would love to go for a bit more of a cruise to see what the new clutch and all is like so thats why i was thinking of heading to harry's to check it out