SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

FFS, 31 club just got blocked under the pRon rule too :)

I just had one come up saying blocked reason "guns"

I couldn't find a gun on that page anywhere. Stupid thing just makes stuff up.

You guys going to harry's before you go on the cruise?

Good to hear your getting your licence back Colin :ninja:

Unfortunately I have to work that afternoon so anything after said drive is out.

Whys this the wrong thread? :ninja:

Was just asking if you guys were lol

I know you normally meet up at chappel hill baskin and robins but thought since you were already over that way you might have called in there since the cruise isn't until 9. Unless I was mistaken about the cruise?

Whys this the wrong thread? :ninja:

Was just asking if you guys were lol

I know you normally meet up at chappel hill baskin and robins but thought since you were already over that way you might have called in there since the cruise isn't until 9. Unless I was mistaken about the cruise?

0900 = 9 AM

Harry's = gayer than aids boost losing circle jerk headquarters

Harry's = gayer than aids boost losing circle jerk headquarters

which is why any time someone asks about Harry's in here I say "wrong thread". There is a thread for it in events. It's a fun thread to troll now and then and watch people bite.

which is why any time someone asks about Harry's in here I say "wrong thread". There is a thread for it in events. It's a fun thread to troll now and then and watch people bite.

Ha ha nice, yeah sorry that was my mistake. I don't know many people at the moment that have similar cars (jap performance) and this is one of the only places I know other than the Baskins you guys go to, which I've been meaning to get to but yet to arrive. lol

And yeah I was thinking it was night time with it been on a Thursday and thought that everyone would be working during the day. Once again, my mistake. :ninja:

Ha ha nice, yeah sorry that was my mistake. I don't know many people at the moment that have similar cars (jap performance) and this is one of the only places I know other than the Baskins you guys go to, which I've been meaning to get to but yet to arrive. lol

And yeah I was thinking it was night time with it been on a Thursday and thought that everyone would be working during the day. Once again, my mistake. :ninja:

You should come to bnr this week. I won't be there.

You should come to bnr this week. I won't be there.

Yeah I might show up. Not sure as I will be coming from a mates place with them on the bayside so might miss peak hour.

Would be good to meet some people but.

Why won't you be there?

Yeah I might show up. Not sure as I will be coming from a mates place with them on the bayside so might miss peak hour.

Would be good to meet some people but.

Why won't you be there?

Yep working

Wa

and

farked

i mean hoo

Oh ok fair enough. Yeah well I might drop by for a little bit. Just see how things go.

Man up and just go sheesh :ninja:

Yep working

Wa

and

farked

i mean hoo

Man up and just go sheesh :)

Ha ha yeah I would just come if it was just me but I will have mates as well and they are paying for fuel, so yeah :ninja:

What do you do over there?

Edited by 32vspec2gtr

broome?

Yep. Peak hour is a bitch

Ha ha yeah I would just come if it was just me but I will have mates as well and they are paying for fuel, so yeah :ninja:

What do you do over there?

Over where ?

This confuses me. My car, my rules.

Although, I also wouldn't bring friends that didn't really want to go in the first place... that reminds me too much of someone we know... someone stupid... someone annoying...

Broome

You work in Broome ? Man that would be a killer drive from ipswich

Although, I also wouldn't bring friends that didn't really want to go in the first place... that reminds me too much of someone we know... someone stupid... someone annoying...

Is it me ? :ninja::)

Well normally this is the case.

But I lost my job the other week (dam probabationary periods of 6 months, even though I was an apprentice for 4 years before hand :ninja: gotta admit, laughing at the boss when he sacked me and watching his face get really red and the look that he wanted to punch me was good enough reason to loose my job. lol Well thats what you get when you got it in for someone).

So no job = no money coming in and a fark load going out lol. No money coming in = no money to spare for fuel for the gtr. No fuel = no driving of the gtr. No driving of the gtr = me very pissed off :) . Friends pay for fuel for me to drive around to cruise spots, etc = me happy :D . And I don't wanna screw that up lol. Gotta do what you gotta do :dry: